Forum Skins/Styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Skins/Styles

You didn't scare me dude, I've been working on some things here. I'll email you at some point this evening.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      You didn't scare me dude, I've been working on some things here. I'll email you at some point this evening.
      thank you ( racefan2,000,000 )

Comment

You have mail.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

You have mail.
          i changed my mind i would like to do this one first : http://www.phpbb.com/styles/forum/index.php?style=97 an this is the download for that one : http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php...load&id=879254 take a look at it..... and am about to mail you back so get ready to check your mail O.K ....let me know if you get it or not because am new at emailing also ...

Comment

BTW, how old are you, Kad?
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

BTW, how old are you, Kad?
              29 Btw?

Comment

Just checking.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Just checking.
                  you got mail , Well at least should have anyway

Comment

As do you. Let's just keep this on email the rest of the way out. Check your mail periodically and you'll be in good shape soon.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

As do you. Let's just keep this on email the rest of the way out. Check your mail periodically and you'll be in good shape soon.
                      ok bud did you get the mail ,just checking to make sure that i did it right ?

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                        ok bud did you get the mail ,just checking to make sure that i did it right ?
                        Oh no i belive i made a boo boo ,when i was trying to correct something that i did when i was trying to do the send the style that i like up my self earlyer today... when i just went on to my Cpanel 5 minutes ago it had two warnings and i was trying to erase them but i that i erased the template that you might have sent to me because i pushed remove and it did ,but the word Template is still there but the template forum directory page is not any more am sorry, that i erased it if you aready have sent it up to me if you havent then it might be something that i did this morning when i was trying to do it by my self am not sure if its the one you did or that i did i hope that you havent sent it up yet an that it was the template that i tryed to do earlyer well anyway this is what it says right now :

Short description: A widely-popular open-source bulletin-board package, works well, simple user interface and admin panel, clean look, scales well, and can be customized.
                        Homepage: http://www.phpbb.com/

phpBB2 support forum
                        (We are not associated with the support forum)
                        New Installation (2.0.1
                        Disk space required: 11.41 MB
                        Disk space available: 11912.5 MB

Current installations:

/girltalk (2.0.1 Visit site Remove
                        Warning: main(/home/playboy/.fantasticodata/phpBB2/Templates): failed to open stream: No such device in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_findinstalls.php on line 38

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/playboy/.fantasticodata/phpBB2/Templates' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_findinstalls.php on line 38
                        /Templates (2.0.1 Visit site Remove

Comment

(This is Better to Understand): Oh no i belive i made a boo boo ,when i was trying to correct something that i did earlyer, when i was trying to send the style that i like up my self earlyer today to my Ftp... when i just went on to my Cpanel 5 minutes ago it had two warnings and i was trying to erase them, but than i erased the template that you might have sent to me, because i pushed remove and it did ,but the word Template is still there, but the template forum directory page is not any more am sorry, that i erased it if you aready have sent it up to me, if you havent then it might be something that i did this morning when i was trying to do it ,by my self, am not sure if its the one you did, or that i did, i hope that you havent sent it up yet, an that it was the template that i tryed to do earlyer, well anyway this is what it says right now: (Go up to the post above) an also you can click on the visit site up top

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                            (This is Better to Understand): Oh no i belive i made a boo boo ,when i was trying to correct something that i did earlyer, when i was trying to send the style that i like up my self earlyer today to my Ftp... when i just went on to my Cpanel 5 minutes ago it had two warnings and i was trying to erase them, but than i erased the template that you might have sent to me, because i pushed remove and it did ,but the word Template is still there, but the template forum directory page is not any more am sorry, that i erased it if you aready have sent it up to me, if you havent then it might be something that i did this morning when i was trying to do it ,by my self, am not sure if its the one you did, or that i did, i hope that you havent sent it up yet, an that it was the template that i tryed to do earlyer, well anyway this is what it says right now: (Go up to the post above) an also you can click on the visit site up top
                            am sorry it took so long ,i just emailed you what you asked for ...

Comment

I have no way to upload files to your account, so don't worry about that. I've just mailed you again.
                              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X