Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Race help

Racefan20:

I was hoping to offer my viewers a forum that would be answered by local Vets (or staff) a few hours on weekends. This program is way down the line, but I think my education should be complete before before I attempt
    to start a forum. Where do I start to learn about this BV feature.

Comment

Unbelievable!
      As a Major you certainly know where to find the information you need to learn about, select, properly install, and configure a Forum of your choosing!!!!!
      And (adding insult to injury) since you have posted in threads discussing aspects of Forum development, you know that it is NOT a BV feature! Nor do you need to post an "SOS"

How sad!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes eric, I understand there are some new soholaunch toots. SOS, I would think of more as a ticket submission. I also can't Imagine a more erroneous posting than offering the opionion that a posting is erroneous.

Comment

Just "walking the talk," Bob!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
            Racefan20:

I was hoping to offer my viewers a forum that would be answered by local Vets (or staff) a few hours on weekends. This program is way down the line, but I think my education should be complete before before I attempt
            to start a forum. Where do I start to learn about this BV feature.
            The easiest way to learn about it is to go to Fantastico and install it, then play around with it. A phpBB forum can be very simple or very complex, both depending on what you need it to do. I've left some decent tips in this forum for customizing things, and ***** has some phpBB tutorials posted as well.

I don't stop by this forum much anymore, but you are always free to email me at racefan20n11******.com (please identify yourself) if you have specific questions about anything. I'm happy to help.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Racefan20:

Thanks for the Info. I have opened an add on domain with fantastico.

Comment

Working...
              X