message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: message boards

zip the page and email it to me through my site i will take a look and get back to you later.

Comment

OK got it, it opened ok no pic's but i expected that. no problem.
      i will send it back to you this time save it straght into your bluevoda folder into a folder were you can find it. then open page using the builder. you won't have the images but that is easy rectified.

Comment

Aliens, no luck. I could not open it on my end.

Comment

It's gonna kill Vasili, but I have to take this page down, put back my original index that actually connected me to my forums somehow.
          All I wanted was to put in a link back to my homepage from my forums and now I have not even that. I watch the tutorials and come to the message boards and feel as if I'm nothing but a menace.
          Thanks

Comment

if you just want a link from your forum back to your home page.
            open your ftp manger click connect on right side of screen look for the folder that has your forum in. open that folder and look for the templates folder, open that you should see a folder named subSilver open that and look for a file name overall_header.tpl copy that file down to the left side of screen then email it to me and i will add the link for you. just let me know the text you want it to say and the full URL address = http://

Comment

All yours, Garry! LOL
              He will need a return link to: ishmanfishman.com
              His forum is properly established as: ishmanfishman.com/forum/
              And (it's confusing, since he created a duplicate directory/sub domain as ishmanfishman.com) his Forum is located in "ishman"....but you'll find it!

His version requires 3 attempts to Logon to Admin of the Forum, but keep plodding.....
              Also...Since I emailed him back the BV file for his "ishmanfishman.com" index page, you will need to walk him through on how to open/resave/access the file in BV so he can use it to Clone with - the saving/converting from .bvp to a straight file in BV, right?
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                OK got it, it opened ok no pic's but i expected that. no problem.
                i will send it back to you this time save it straght into your bluevoda folder into a folder were you can find it. then open page using the builder. you won't have the images but that is easy rectified.
                Actually, he WILL have the images, as they are in his BV Images folder already....that's why when I published it (not seeing the images on my side) they still had association, from when he originally published it.

I just added elements, background, layout, etc.

Comment

Hello my friend glad to see you are Ok. was a bit wind there.
                  nish is all sorted with link.

Comment

Thank you both. Vasili, if you need any medication, I will gladly pay. You've been through hell, I know. Things could be worse - you could be ME.

Comment

Originally posted by nish1959
                      Thank you both. Vasili, if you need any medication, I will gladly pay. You've been through hell, I know. Things could be worse - you could be ME.
                      I'm trying to run 5 companies (with 110 employees), make SOME sort of progress on MY websites (with 3 OsC sites additional overdue to even be STARTED), be of some contributable functionary in this Forum, and maintain my sanity to boot. It doesn't bode well for me to have "rank" and offer technical assistance if my sites don't offer the "proof" that could easily be demonstrated had I the time to complete them, does it?

EVERY time I get a little involved, it ends up being a fiasco. On the simplest of things too.....

(If you can't "open" the BV file I did for you, take a snapshot of your Homepage I did, and simply try to re-create it in BV....not difficult....just knowing how to use BV, add shapes, layer things in order, etc. You have got to get a grip on BV, Nish, if you are to be able to do things yourself. I really need to "retire" from this Forum. Everyone is tired of me too.)

Comment

Vasili,
                        I got promoted to First Sargeant between last night and today. I should have been shot, instead.

PS Thanks for turning me onto Cooltext.com. That's a real find!

And this is me and what I do: www.muralsandmoreart.com
                        I'm an artist, not a techie- could you tell?

Comment

Hi.
                          I have my phpbb set up, with thanks to Vasili and Aliens. What I need to do at this point is one of two things:
                          1. I need to delete ALL of the users that I registered. I don't know how to do this
                          2. I could keep all of those users, but I want to activate them all without the need to email all of them for activation.
                          Can someone help me get past this? I've tried doing this thru thr Admin panel, but can't seem to do it.
                          Thanks,
                          Nish

Comment

Nevermind!!! I actually figured it out on my own! (It's gonna be a great day!)

Comment

Working...
                            X