Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHP Crash?

For some reason i get this.
    Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
    This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.
    For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.
    For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      For some reason i get this.
      Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
      This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.
      For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.
      For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.
      I read through the manual page and still dont see a way to fix it,

any ideas?

Comment

I am also getting the following message on my site now...

"Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
        For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page."

site is http://clan.rdfuller.com and http://balefireclan.rdfuller.com.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello All,

I to am getting this error when trying to access my forums. Yikes! Not good! At least you guys are not in this boat alone. So what is causing this? I take it that it is something on the server side and hopefully it will be corrected soon. I have just opened my forums and have a group of people helping my out by starting some post. I hope they don't get discouraged and lose intrest!

Here is the error I am getting.

Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly. This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

-John

Gamers Marketplace and Forums

http://www.iplayg.com

Comment

My guess is that VodaHost added some new security to a server or two and it's causing some issues. They'll have you sorted quickly.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Race is correct, we made some upgrades that required some minor tweaks, all
              should be sorted now, if not, please submit tickets.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Works now!

Thanks!

Comment

Thanx, VodaHost

Comment

Working...
                  X