Lieutenant General Vasili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lieutenant General Vasili

Having been inspired by the efforts of Andy128, DavidundAlicia, and especially NavalDesign, I have finally ventured forth to create a Community Project to similarly contribute, or as General Racefan20 told me many moons ago "pay forward."

Having mulled many an idea over for a while, I finally came up with the silly idea to just organize all the tips, tricks, and tidbits of information I have collected along the way into one unified resource: VodaTips

I will hope to get this formatted and respectaby presented near Thanksgiving, if all goes well. I will have both composed items, as well as items culled from my peers and other sources, and will always give credit to the source (thank you, Bethers! LOL) along with the actual avatar of the originator if available. Recognition and credibility will be important for this "tool" to be useful, and being able to recognize sources will be invaluable.

If you would like, let me know what your thoughts are, both pro and con....and if you "approve" of the format. (I don't intend to include everything, or to supplant VodaTalk, only to offer a smaller and more ecclectic selection that might prove useful.)

Thanks for your time and input.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I commend you on your dedication to "Pay it Forward" Vasili ... Your generous efforts is truly one of a "Community". Bravo!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your tireless support and kudos are always encouraging, m'Lady!

(makes me think that I have to get bigger Christmas presents now....)

lol
        (((hug)))

Comment

I believe the "community" should be offering you the "christmas present" vasili .... btw ... I am thinking you may also be spending time editing the submissions from the community .... don't u think?

((((((((ty))))))))

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I did a lot of thinking about the logistics of it....if I include pure contributions, the it would indeed seem to run rivalry for VodaTalk, which is the authoritive lace and resource for such media.

If I turned it into a predominant site that was "my take" on things, then it would be too much baffonery for anyone to habdle, mutate into a blog, and still run into undue competition with VODATalk.

If, on the other hand, it is a depository of outside solutions, notable VH posted solution with credit given, and a little bit of a repository for some of the "White Papers" that would be too much to post in VodaTalk, then is becomes a unique little place to find useful things and ideas -- if seen as the source being the option for others o decide on without running across a post or idea that they think is "typically" me, or something. I didn't explain that quite right,but hopefully the message comes through! I know that I can offer a lot of insight when it comes to business, marketing, commerce, and some other areas that aren't really covered too well in VodaTalk. A few "syllabus" postings might be of some help for those wishing to consider elements that may at first escape them....thus my input...peppered with the "means" to implement the ideas!

Also....the mere fact that it exists provides some encouragement and examples some of the most basic skills attainable with BV....as it says at the bottom of the Main page....it's supporting the VH community, not intending to confuse it..

no presents for me....it's all about spending time with each other, not money!

Comment

What I like about it is this.

The simplicity of finding the solution without too much reading. I am assuming questions won't be asked, only the resources for finding the answers we all may be looking for. Thus, easier to find than reading tons of threads on a topic. Also it will be condensed, twenty questions, twenty answers, will be turned into one solution. This will also lead to organization. I believe the editing should take place not only for the reasons some of us tend to write a book in place of a simple answer (am I guilty right now, lol ... perhaps) but if condensed, less reading again. Another reason is for the flow of the site. I don't think it should look like a blog, I love the fact that you are taking contributions from everyone, but I believe you should ultimately do what is necessary so the overall formatting of the site remains within your guidelines. Know what I mean, Jellybean? lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                Having been inspired by the efforts of Andy128, DavidundAlicia, and especially NavalDesign, I have finally ventured forth to create a Community Project to similarly contribute, or as General Racefan20 told me many moons ago "pay forward."

Having mulled many an idea over for a while, I finally came up with the silly idea to just organize all the tips, tricks, and tidbits of information I have collected along the way into one unified resource: VodaTips

I will hope to get this formatted and respectaby presented near Thanksgiving, if all goes well. I will have both composed items, as well as items culled from my peers and other sources, and will always give credit to the source (thank you, Bethers! LOL) along with the actual avatar of the originator if available. Recognition and credibility will be important for this "tool" to be useful, and being able to recognize sources will be invaluable.

If you would like, let me know what your thoughts are, both pro and con....and if you "approve" of the format. (I don't intend to include everything, or to supplant VodaTalk, only to offer a smaller and more ecclectic selection that might prove useful.)

Thanks for your time and input.

I Am Thinking this Needs It's Own Thread to be Recognized by Most or All Members for further input! Like my link, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Anyone have a nice simple avatar for thansgiving, I woul like to put one along my web address at least for the next few days.

Thanx,
                  -Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenhansen
                    Anyone have a nice simple avatar for thansgiving, I woul like to put one along my web address at least for the next few days.

Thanx,
                    -Ken
                    Hi Ken

Here are a few ... maybe you will see something you like

Just right click and save to your computer, you can resize as necessary ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LOL

I still like "runnin' Tom" the best!

(and.....thanks for watching my back, as always...)

They Walk Among Us...

Comment

lol .... okay, now answer my question with a question!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

well deserved promotion, m'dear.
                          Congratulations!
                          Liz
                          www.sebastopolparty.com
                          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
                          X