Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Kassi 59

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Oh poor Eez-Eez.....Your pleasure job Mandi?......lol........Ouch!!!

Don't feel sorry for EZ-EZ... he loves it! lol
    I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

Originally posted by MandyN
      Robyn, you must educate me... how do you play Cookie Monster?
      err.......I dunno Mandy, ask Kate......or you could try offering David a cookie, you will get the hang of it............lol Take care of yourself. Congratulations to you both. Baby will have great parents.

Comment

Hmmmm... should I be worried? For some reason I'm a little nervous to know what Cookie Monster is now... lol Can you be trusted David..? lol
        The answer is NO...........lol

Just kiddn', he can be trusted, just limited the cookie intake........lol

Comment

Hmmmm... should I be worried? For some reason I'm a little nervous to know what Cookie Monster is now... lol Can you be trusted David..? lol
          Never trust anyone who plays COOKIE MONSTER..........Wheeeeeeeeee
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Ok, since I think I can trust Robyn, and Kate is not here to ask... David, would you like a cookie? (nervously awaiting response... lol)

Comment

Don't feel sorry for EZ-EZ... he loves it! lol
              Glad to hear that Mandy....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi guys,

Ok Ok she's Ok.......lol

Just to let all you guys know that Kate (kassi59) is alright....
                She made contact with me (THE LEADER)(hee hee hee).... via e-mail...and says everything is ok.....lol...... just a little hitch with the General to allow her to log on.....lol

Hope she is back soon as I'm sure some of us are all missing her.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

As I travel the vast universe - bumpping off many different asteroids. I have found the way back to this world. Sorry to actually be an alien, but life is like that sometimes!...

All is well and life couldnt be better.

No ez-ez here.... Never have taken the ez-ez way out..lol

And Mandy better take good care as I dont want to have to swim that ocean AGAIN!...lol... and I know where the key is hidden too!...hehehe...

kudos to all the new promotions and Ill try to stop in again soon!
                  call me busy-busy....lol

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                    As I travel the vast universe - bumpping off many different asteroids. I have found the way back to this world. Sorry to actually be an alien, but life is like that sometimes!...

All is well and life couldnt be better.

No ez-ez here.... Never have taken the ez-ez way out..lol

And Mandy better take good care as I dont want to have to swim that ocean AGAIN!...lol... and I know where the key is hidden too!...hehehe...

kudos to all the new promotions and Ill try to stop in again soon!
                    call me busy-busy....lol
                    Hey busy-busy lady .....WELCOME BACK .......good to see you again....lol

By the way thanks for the e-mails, it was good to know that you were alright........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hay Manny, cant stay away too long as Id miss the next space suit unthroning!

Your a sweetie!

Comment

good to see ya again Kate.
                        Liz
                        www.sebastopolparty.com
                        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hay Manny, cant stay away too long as Id miss the next space suit unthroning!

Your a sweetie!

Thanks Kate....
                          Space suit.....no.....I'm going to need it for a little while......lol
                          My 2nd in COMMAND says I should spend more time on planet Earth and not go into space so much..........lmao

It's gooooood to seeeee you back.......for how long?......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hey kate! Good to see ya around! Hope life is good for you. Weren't you going to move or something? Anyway...Nice to see your smiling face! Our LEADER is keeping the morals up as good as he can for not having you around!! lol.
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Scratching my head here... please explain yourself Kate.

Why would you swim here? What hidden key? I don't know what you are talking about. Confused...

Comment

Well Vasili.....I see you are doing you job the way it's supposed to be done .......though hey!!!!!.....lol
                                I shall confer with my 2nd in COMMAND.....but I see she's also gone AWOL for the last few days.....lol
                                But as THE LEADER......I will ask you to reconsider letting Kate our Morals Officer back on board ship.....lol

Has I don't see her being a problem to security at all.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X