Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Darklight

Originally posted by Dream Lady
    20, 30, 40, 50.....Need I say more!! Hey Teri...I'm a little late in here, but I hope you had a GREAT day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Hey Teri she's late as always.........lol
    So please excuse her manners.......roflmao(Just kidding...lol)

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Indeed C L! na, just had my brother and sister in law come over for dinner, no friends over. I dont really like parties, especially if its for me! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Hey Teri she's late as always.........lol
        So please excuse her manners.......roflmao(Just kidding...lol)
        Lmao! I think I can excuse her... This time ;) lol

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
          Indeed C L! na, just had my brother and sister in law come over for dinner, no friends over. I dont really like parties, especially if its for me! lol.
          Ah well, you're shy about that, you know, it's ok to allow people to do these things for us, it makes them feel good to do so. Sometimes when we shut out what people want to give us, it has reverse effects to what we actually are thinking.........therefore you are taking away some of their happiness because they want to do it for us, trust me, I used to think the same way, I have a very hard time with gifts etc..............something to think about.

Sounds like you had a good dinner and fun all the same. Many more to you.

Comment

Originally posted by C L
            Ah well, you're shy about that, you know, it's ok to allow people to do these things for us, it makes them feel good to do so. Sometimes when we shut out what people want to give us, it has reverse effects to what we actually are thinking.........therefore you are taking away some of their happiness because they want to do it for us, trust me, I used to think the same way, I have a very hard time with gifts etc..............something to think about.

Sounds like you had a good dinner and fun all the same. Many more to you.
            Very wise words. Never actually thought of it that way before.

Comment

Someone told me the same and I said the same thing.........

Happy Birthday T

Comment

Happy Birthday Teri,
                Have a good one!
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                X