X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by larazovich
    Lina,
    You will have your Saturday there before I do here in San Francisco, so I will say welcome back to ghe leader now, just to be sure to get it in in time!
    Thank you so much for keeping us updated during his filght; it has been a treat having you on the forum.
    Are you going to stick around here even after he is back? Hope so.
    later gator,
    Hi Liz,
    True, I think Moscow is about 11 to12hrs ahead of San Francisco.
    It was my pleasure bieng here and keeping all you guys updated and chatting to you all.
    As for sticking around, I will pop in now and then and chat to you guys on the leaders threads......Who knows I might even sign up.......I'll see how it goes.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hey Lina! THANK YOU SO MUCH, for taking the time to keep us up to date. And yes....please sign up on your own account. It's been fun having you around. I'll be planning that trip to South Africa soon, so I may be in touch to get your opinions!! Whenever you or Manuel have time, do come back and let us know when he arrives safely on the ground! I look forward to a full report from the leader to include in our future travel plans to space!! lol
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Ok guys is's.....it's just gone on 1:00a.m. here at Star City.

And only +/- 11hrs for the leader's arrival....... so I guess I should be good little big girl and go and get some sleep now, so I can be well rested for the leader's home coming.....
        I have to look pretty, young and innocent so he thinks we were a bunch of goods girls while he was gone..........so ssssshhhhhhhhhhh..... and no one say anything eh eeh eheee......and thank you for all the lovely moments we shared.

T minus 0 finaly!!!!!!!
        So good night all and chat to you guys later....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
          Hey Lina! THANK YOU SO MUCH, for taking the time to keep us up to date. And yes....please sign up on your own account. It's been fun having you around. I'll be planning that trip to South Africa soon, so I may be in touch to get your opinions!! Whenever you or Manuel have time, do come back and let us know when he arrives safely on the ground! I look forward to a full report from the leader to include in our future travel plans to space!! lol

Hi Cindy,
          It was a pleasure being here Cindy,and I provably will sign up at a later stage, it was fun sharing these moments with all you girls.That will be great having you coming to S.A. do keep in touch.
          As for the leaders I will advise as soon as he re-enters.....as for the reports he kept telling me before that you guys must look out for Episode 3 what ever he means by that I dont know......so lets keep our eYes open and see what he ment.....

Good night for now ......chat again later....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
            Holly,....I shall let you guys know, but he might just be so excited and starved after 10 days with out me that all he will want is a nice piece of the pie(you know what I mean?) hee hee hee.
            But I will keep you guys up to date on his Highness The Leader's Arrival..... and I will always remember you guys and try and pop in myself now and then and say Hi....
            Ha ha Lina .... has he been gone that long ....

What kind of pie will you serve?? lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

GOOOOOD MORNING ALL,

It's such a beautiful morning here today, the kids and I are all so excited about the leader's return.
              The kids and I will be talking to him and watching all the manoeuvres to line up for re-entry, about 15 minutes before they do re-entry and then Mission Controllers will be taking it all over.
              Once they do re-entry, we will have to wait about another 4 to 5 hours while the ground crew to pick them up at Landing Site which is a bit away from Mission Control and bring them all back to Mission Control.

Will keep you guys updated as we go along.......oh oh oh the leader is Coming Home at last........We hope they all have a safe return.

T Minus 0 and waiting..........

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

GOOOOOD MORNING ALL,

It's such a beautiful morning here today, the kids and I are all so excited about the leader's return.
                The kids and I will be talking to him and watching all the manoeuvres to line up for re-entry, about 15 minutes before they do re-entry and then Mission Controllers will be taking it all over.
                Once they do re-entry, we will have to wait about another 4 to 5 hours while the ground crew to pick them up at Landing Site which is a bit away from Mission Control and bring them all back to Mission Control.

Will keep you guys updated as we go along.......oh oh oh the leader is Coming Home at last........We hope they all have a safe return.

T Minus 0 and waiting..........my love!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

OOOOPPPPPSSSS .......I don't know what happed here, the previous message got posted twice.......

But my friends it's time to change back to the leader's AVATAR before his return, this is his thread after all.
                  I'm just wondering if I should put the one of him in the bath tub........no...no...I think this one is more appropriate after all he is returning from space.
                  I just want to say thank you all for the good times and fun we had here.....but we have to get ready for the leader's return.......
                  No ...!!!!! Now that I was getting the hang of this and all the fun!!!!!......he has to return!!!!!.....hee hee hee hee .....just joking he must get back safely and take up his post as leader again........

Ok Ok Mission Control here I come........
                  Chat to you guys later......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                    Ha ha Lina .... has he been gone that long ....

What kind of pie will you serve?? lol
                    Yes he has.......naughty naughty......what pie?
                    Wouldn't you want to know.......hee hee hee .......sorry can't say it here....I wouldn't want the leader to get banned from here......what woul guys do without the leader around?????

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

T minus 0 and all the waiting will soon be over.....
                      Ok Guys I'm at Mission Control I've just spoken to the leader a few minutes ago....and the kids are doing the same now chatting to their dad.
                      It's a petty I'm not allowed to do a link to Klipper so you guys could hear the leader, but these Russians won't allow it, they say it's for safety and security reasons.
                      It's now just over an hour for re-entry.....I'll be chatting to him again just before he re-enters......
                      I will chat to you again when he arrives...but first I'm pretty sure he will want some pie......hee hee hee (you know what I mean Holly).
                      So from me to you all, until later have lots of fun, I got butterflies...... hoping for his safe return.

He says hello to you all and send greetings and is looking forward to chatting to you guys sometime tomorrow.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hi Guys,
                        This is Lina again,the leader is not back yet.
                        After we spoke to him about 15 minutes before they were suppose to do re-entry all was fine so we went back to our hotel to get ready for their arrival.
                        When we got back to Mission Control about 3 hours later we were told that there was a slight glitch on re-entry and that Mission Control last all communication and contact with Klipper..... but that it seams Klipper and the crew landed fine but away from it's proper landing site....so the ground crew and rescue are still out there searching to pick them up......it's now 1:30 a.m.
                        I surely hope all is well and that they are safe, we all here awaiting news I will let you guys know later this morning about what is going on.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Please do Lina...We have a great surprise! Did you see my post?
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                            Please do Lina...We have a great surprise! Did you see my post?
                            Sorry Cindy, I did not see the your post yet I just log on to let you guys know ...... we have all bee at out whits ends here awaiting news.
                            I think I'm going to take a little napp(sleep) here with the kids and wait for more news.....will advise later....
                            We all hoping for the best and that all is well with the crew........Klipper Craft performed so well in all it's test the leader told me earlier.......what could have gone wrong now so near to being home.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

A…F…P…
                              R. I. P.(Astraltraveller)

I Lina the wife of Astraltraveller is with great sadness I log on to this forum today, to have to inform you his friends of the VodaAlien Family, of the passing away and loss of my beloved husband, father of my 2 kids and your LEADER and friend.(ManAlien).

I learnt this morning, Sunday, 1st of April 2007 at 03:45 a.m. (local time) here in Moscow when I received the news at his Mission Control Head Quarters.

THE LEADER and rest of the crew were on their way back home from their Space Mission when apparently their Spacecraft developed some problem after it lined up the trajectory for re-entry into earth’s atmosphere, and something went wrong, causing it to roll over slight and burn up some of the protective tiles, and causing it to crash land a few hundred miles away from their landing site.

For now I have no further details of what could have gone wrong, everything looked fine yesterday when I spoke to him just before re-entry.
                              I’m waiting to hear more from the powers that be for more information, l will advise when I get more details of why and what exactly happened.

Oh my Gosh!!! and he said to me on the day he departed just a few hours just before lift off, that he had a funny gut feeling about this mission, but then there was his(Astraltraveller) love for his work and Space.
                              May his Body and his half Human and half Alien soulRest In Pieces…hee hee hee hee…for ever in our hearts and minds and lets remember all the happy times we shared with him.

And it’s with these sad news that I leave you all and say Good-bye to you all for now…..!!!!!!!!

Will let you guys know when I have more information.

Yours Truly
                              Lina (The Wiffy) (Like he always called me)

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

So Lina....Is this episode 2 or 3? I've lost count now? Did you see the thread where several of us are coming your way?

Well, Holly and Robyn...I guess we will be going to a funeral instead of a celebration! Remember to pack your black clothes.ok?
                                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X