Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Well done !! You have helped a lot of us here.
    Congratulations.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
      Well done !! You have helped a lot of us here.
      Congratulations.
      Thanks Bill,
      And no you guys have helped a hell of a lot more ......I guess that's what we friends are for.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
        CONGRATS OH GREAT LEADER!!
        A most deserved promotion and I'll have cookies and all sorts of wonderful alien refreshments just for you in the Voda Alien Lounge and CL and i'll be there to entertain our lil toes off...I promise not to sing. LOL.
        Good Job and thank you for your wonderful sense of humour and all the help you've given others.

Thanks Beezz'
        I shall be looking forward to all those cookies and refreshments upon my return....lol.....and thank you for being a friend ....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
          Congrats To The New General!

You have brought a lot of fun to the forum....Help TOO
          Thank you Sharon,
          Glad to have contributed to some of the fun here......lol
          But I guess that's why we are all here to help each other and at the same time have a little (ooopppsss a lot) of fun times.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Congratulations Dear Leader ....

You are the "Star" in my pie, oops, I mean Eye, lol

You are "Outta this World" ... well at least soon ... lol

Beezy has me so busy that I don't have time for my graphical interchange, but I will, it'll show up ... because I know this thread will live as long as your other thread, which is now closed, lol, and willbe kept in my very large stack of "Keepsakes"

Long Live the Leader ...............

Congrats My Fine Friend!!
            And Enjoy Your Day With Your Friends!!!

Thank you my Dear 2nd in COMMAND,
            A star in your pie...hee hee hee .......NO, in your EYE.......maybe......YES YES......LOL
            Will be out of this world soon just for a few days......lol....and can't waite to return to chat you guys.......lol

Yes I just got back from dinner and a bit of fun with my mission colleagues, had a great evening just to damn cold......lol......I wish some nights I was back home and that good South African weather....lol.....it's now 12:00 a.m. (midnight)here at Star City.......

So I guess that have now closed the previous thread, I shall have to post Episode 2 on this one.....lmao....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
              Thank you my Dear 2nd in COMMAND,
              A star in your pie...hee hee hee .......NO, in your EYE.......maybe......YES YES......LOL
              Will be out of this world soon just for a few days......lol....and can't waite to return to chat you guys.......lol

Yes I just got back from dinner and a bit of fun with my mission colleagues, had a great evening just to damn cold......lol......I wish some nights I was back home and that goog South African weather....lol

So I guess that have now closed the previous thread, I shall have to post Episode 2 on this one.....lmao....
              Did someone mention pie...yummm..and as forthe weather....brrr..y i knwo what you mean about nice warm weather...hehehe.
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Wooo! .. Congrads!
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
                  Wooo! .. Congrads!
                  Thank you Jeremy

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally Posted by Astraltraveller
                    No No no taking pillow away from LEADER......lol
                    Will come back with a Bang from Mission and lead more .....for now I need to concentrate a lot on the Mission.....lol.....we dont want anything going wrong do we?......lol

Will come back with a Bang?........oppppssss mean Episode 2.......hee hee hee .....lol

By the way where is my 2ND in Command? ......She's been very quite lately.....lol.....What have done to her?.....lol

T minus 13 days to lift off......

Eye's here Leader ... you noted my quietness, how sweet, yes I've been here there and everywhere lol ... haven't been here in Vodaland. I figure since I am going to have to man this crew all by myself, during your absence, that I had better take my break now. I see Beezy is back, I can only imagine the mess in the kitchen ... lmao ...

Wow 13 days left, and I suppose tomorrow you will tell me 12 ...

This is getting far too close for my liking. Am I to believe this is your last venture, that you are retiring after this journey?__________________
                    www.ladyeye.net
                    www.incometaxnovascotia.com
                    Looking for Web Building Advice?LadyEye's Web Building Tips

Yes is there anything I THE LEADER dont notice......lol
                    Yes my Dear take you brake now and rest well beause while I'm gone you have to keep this crew very busy......lol

As for retiring yes this might be my last mission into space....lol

Now it's after midnight here at Star City it's Saturday 12:15 a.m......lol...so I guess it's not 12 anymore but.....

T minus 12 and counting......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Did someone mention pie...yummm..and as forthe weather....brrr..y i knwo what you mean about nice warm weather...hehehe.
                      Yes great weather in S.A.
                      Yes my 2nd in COMMAND did mention something about a pie........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Wowser...T-minus-12...i'm putting your take off date in my calendar. Will they be showing it on Moscow TV or anything..on CNN...sure would like to watch...lol

It's a lot more special when you know its friend taking off into the stratosphere...or whichever sphere you'll be in...lol
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

Liz
                          www.sebastopolparty.com
                          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Wowser...T-minus-12...i'm putting your take off date in my calendar. Will they be showing it on Moscow TV or anything..on CNN...sure would like to watch...lol

It's a lot more special when you know its friend taking off into the stratosphere...or whichever sphere you'll be in...lol
                            I don't think so, according to my source's information here......lol
                            But then it's a prototype experimental craft.....lol
                            They might show it upon our return only......you know Russians......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              I don't think so, according to my source's information here......lol
                              But then it's a prototype experimental craft.....lol
                              They might show it upon our return only......you know Russians......lol
                              Aww..too bad...but still we'll all be looking to the skys and thinking of you...it is awfully exciting i bet to be in space...lol. I'm too chicken to go off earth now...maybe when i was younger...lol
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww..too bad...but still we'll all be looking to the skys and thinking of you...it is awfully exciting i bet to be in space...lol. I'm too chicken to go off earth now...maybe when i was younger...lol
                                Sure is exciting but still no place like Earth......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X