Save The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Save The Internet

Signed, Somehow i believe the internet will prevail on this, this whole entire "being" the internet has grown into, wouldn't fall to such trivial matter's, we're a collective, no matter how offensive one's thoughts to another, this is something of a whole new "world" and as such i agree that as a web builder, web viewer & most of all a person just like us all here, We have a right to claim that which matter's most, to mark a place in this new world, put up our homes & businesses and make the world in reality a somewhat better place with our help and opinion, as such i believe every single website & it's owners have a 100% right to fight against such thing's because in the end of it all, all we are is what we are most, no? people? ^^ and therefore we have the right to free speech, good luck! =D

Comment

Living in South Africa filling in the form and sending it wont help. But the Internet is not only confined to the States. One of the major advantages that the Internet gives us is access to goods, services, information and people that because of demographic location we would be denied. As in most things the decisions that the USA makes effects the rest of the world whether we like it or not.
      Kes
      Kes

Comment

I SAY NO TOO.

LETS GOOGLE IT TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT.

Schmidt Ups the Ante

On Friday, Google CEO Eric Schmidt sent a letter to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Kevin Martin, stating that all companies licensed to use a soon-to-be-available chunk of the “700 MHz band” should provide (1) open applications, (2) open devices, (3) open wholesale services, and (4) open network access.

These four conditions are the true definition of open access, which has fostered innovation, competition and better user choice in Western Europe and Asia.

True Open Access

In the wireless world, open access would free millions of cell phone users to connect to an open Internet via any device or carrier. It would also blow open competition across wireless networks currently locked by a few dominant carriers.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X