X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by beegud2 View Post
    Ok..i admit to the foot massges...this is how they tortured me!!...it was just awful i tell ya...and I was forced to eat al lthe goodies to keep up my strength to endure the tortures..sigh the agony of it all...my thought was getting back to my freinds was the only thing that kept me going. (hmm...i wonder if they bought that...lets see should i have the godiva truffles or he throntons..hmmm)

Anyhoo...glad to be back my cohort...(ummm...beckons CL over while looking around secretly...'see i got special stash that they didn't get jsut for you here...a little crumpled and squished but still goody')

Now you're talking! I knew you were holding out on me, hand over those truffles!

Uh huh, go on, foot massages and what else? Give it to us straight.....we wanna know, just what the heck had you struggling to get back to us for months.....it must of been tough stuff! That foot massage, I can see that...probably all that food too, yeh ok, I'll give you a month for that......still leaves at least two Beez? Oh yeah, you did say aliens & kidnapping....still doesn't add up as to why the truffles are squished. lol

If #1 knows you have truffles.....it could be bad, he doesn't like popcorn, one can only assume he is a truffle man.....he could take them from us....better eat them all now....

munches on truffles & throntons.....

btw, what is a thronton?

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
      Now you're talking! I knew you were holding out on me, hand over those truffles!

Uh huh, go on, foot massages and what else? Give it to us straight.....we wanna know, just what the heck had you struggling to get back to us for months.....it must of been tough stuff! That foot massage, I can see that...probably all that food too, yeh ok, I'll give you a month for that......still leaves at least two Beez? Oh yeah, you did say aliens & kidnapping....still doesn't add up as to why the truffles are squished. lol

If #1 knows you have truffles.....it could be bad, he doesn't like popcorn, one can only assume he is a truffle man.....he could take them from us....better eat them all now....

munches on truffles & throntons.....

btw, what is a thronton?

Throntons is a company like godiva and popular in UK..good chocolates..mm.

Ok went to India for the summer to see relatives and stuff...bad timing ..monsoon season and then got home jsut in time for hurricane dean and elections...jeez..it's been one rollcoaster ride of a summer..but woo hoo..new govt. and hoping this one will be loads better...and ya..the aliens were monstrous and refused to stop the foot massages...i suffered from the truama...lol. I may need therapy...lol.

Hmmm... i think the leader will understand...heard the air conditioning in his quarters weren't working and well they would have melted and made a mess...sooooo...he'll understand..right...he will I think ....hmmm...
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Throntons is a company like godiva and popular in UK..good chocolates..mm.

Ok went to India for the summer to see relatives and stuff...bad timing ..monsoon season and then got home jsut in time for hurricane dean and elections...jeez..it's been one rollcoaster ride of a summer..but woo hoo..new govt. and hoping this one will be loads better...and ya..the aliens were monstrous and refused to stop the foot massages...i suffered from the truama...lol. I may need therapy...lol.

Hmmm... i think the leader will understand...heard the air conditioning in his quarters weren't working and well they would have melted and made a mess...sooooo...he'll understand..right...he will I think ....hmmm...

Yes, yes the air conditioning......they would of melted, gottcha......terrible mess....not good

Well, glad to hear you and your family are ok......sounds like you've had quite the summer, did you have alot of damage?

....hope the gov't works out.

I heard somewhere....news, radio, television...that we've already peaked with hurricanes and the season is just starting...? Two category 5's on the same day.....doesn't usually happen...

Book me a room too.....I want see monstrous aliens and have foot massages....lol

Comment

Yes, yes the air conditioning......they would of melted, gottcha......terrible mess....not good

Well, glad to hear you and your family are ok......sounds like you've had quite the summer, did you have alot of damage?

....hope the gov't works out.

I heard somewhere....news, radio, television...that we've already peaked with hurricanes and the season is just starting...? Two category 5's on the same day.....doesn't usually happen...

Book me a room too.....I want see monstrous aliens and have foot massages....lol
          Yes yes...terrible mess and would have all that cleaning up and attracted the darn rats tooo...yes yes...terrible terrible....

Yes all well and ya the hurricane season is until november so we still are cautious..but eveyone ok so far.

Ok..i booked the room but we gotta make it look likea muggin so we can get all the sympathy and out of all duties as much as possible..except entertainment..we like dem duties...hehehe.
          Beezz
          sigpic

Comment

Yes yes...terrible mess and would have all that cleaning up and attracted the darn rats tooo...yes yes...terrible terrible....

Yes all well and ya the hurricane season is until november so we still are cautious..but eveyone ok so far.

Ok..i booked the room but we gotta make it look likea muggin so we can get all the sympathy and out of all duties as much as possible..except entertainment..we like dem duties...hehehe.

......I'm packed! Oh, right...mugging.

falls over....lays on the floor....lies still,

hey Beez, what if they don't arrive for awhile..I think we'd better do a last minute mugging scenario, it could be a long wait..........a ghost town I tell ya.....not many visit these parts anymore, not since the collera & plague .......ha ha winks, nah.....just summer time, everyone is busy doing this or that....yadayadayada

Right! no duties.......sick n tired of duties! Off with their heads! Ooops, I did Cruela Devil today at the shop.....ha ha

Talk to you latah.....Beez

Wake up Manny Manny.........

Comment

Latah ...CL...stay still..if you lie still they will come....heheheh...

(eating bon bons on the way out...hehehe)
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

Hey you two, nice to see you chatting in here, lol .... (I'll read more when I get time, lol) so hellllllllllllllllllllllllooo ...looks like you drew your pumpkins CL, nice, now who Kidnapped the Leader ??? Anyone see him?? helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo oooo Leader ....

Where's the Leader???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Latah ...CL...stay still..if you lie still they will come....heheheh...

(eating bon bons on the way out...hehehe)
                  Share them bon bons Beez....I've been laying still for several days now, NO SHOW, and I'm starved!! lol

........tugs on your skirt and pulls you back with the bon bon stash

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                    Hey you two, nice to see you chatting in here, lol .... (I'll read more when I get time, lol) so hellllllllllllllllllllllllooo ...looks like you drew your pumpkins CL, nice, now who Kidnapped the Leader ??? Anyone see him?? helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo oooo Leader ....

Where's the Leader???

Well I'm not lying still waiting no more, not sure who kidnapped him.......could of been the aliens.....whoever it was, sure isn't letting go.....hey manny, we're rooting for you to break free.......don't forget to bring wine & food, if you make it. lol

Comment

Well I'm not lying still waiting no more, not sure who kidnapped him.......could of been the aliens.....whoever it was, sure isn't letting go.....hey manny, we're rooting for you to break free.......don't forget to bring wine & food, if you make it. lol

Well no goodies and foot masages for you missy....hmmmph. As for the leader...i got secret sources that tell me he's gettin massages of his own...or that was bunch of soccer kids running him over in a mad rush to get food...lol...who knows with these sleazy Alien tabloids...always full of rumours...last one said they saw Elvis..i'm like who hasn't...lol...
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

Well no goodies and foot masages for you missy....hmmmph. As for the leader...i got secret sources that tell me he's gettin massages of his own...or that was bunch of soccer kids running him over in a mad rush to get food...lol...who knows with these sleazy Alien tabloids...always full of rumours...last one said they saw Elvis..i'm like who hasn't...lol...
                        ......WHAT!?

No, no, no.......you can't be taking the foot massage & goodies away....this has been a long few months....I'm in need......I needs it!

Arrrrrg! The leader off getting massages & goodies...leaving us here to wither away, I need to talk to those soccer boys.....

No, tell me you are not reading those alien tabloids, they are nothing but alien jargon.....

Elvis left the building........he visits me....me me me I tell ya! ( I may need more therapy) ha ha

hmmmph, still no leader.....well you know what that means?

WE GET TO DRIVE/FLY de ship....ha ha, no leader, no rules....gotta like it!

Oh yeah, and we can drink too.........yep, no one to tell us not to drink, or make a mess........we can visit that planet........what was the name of that? Anyhoo.......it doesn't really matter...........NO LEADER-NO RULES

la la la la la.........yippppppppppeee!

MESS MESS MESS, crash bang boom.......ooops spilt the alien juice all over his chair......awwwwww

Oooops, sticky marshmellows.........awwwwwwwww

Comment

Hello Ladies......

Firstly ....welcome back Beezzzie.......good to have you back.....lol.....we sure all missed you here......lol.

I see you two have been having quite a bit of fun here hee hee hee.....

And Who said NO LEADER NO RULES????

I have been gone for a short while and you two are at it again......lol....playing behind the LEADER'S back......and no work done......lol......so now it's time to get back to your duties......lol.....and enough playing......ALIEN SPACESHIP needs some tiding up and most of all some entertainment......lol

Looks like I have to call my 2nd in COMMAND to attention......and get her to get this ship organised once more while the LEADER is on his missions...lol.....

HIS IS WATCHING YOU......hee hee hee.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Howdy Stranger ... nice to see you ... we've been missing you ...

Hope you had a heck of a time wherever you've been!!

Welcome back ....

P.S.
                            (Thought it was best to let those two be bad little devils, they were plenty bored and needed to ("break out") lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                              Howdy Stranger ... nice to see you ... we've been missing you ...

Hope you had a heck of a time wherever you've been!!

Welcome back ....

P.S.
                              (Thought it was best to let those two be bad little devils, they were plenty bored and needed to ("break out") lol ...

Hi there my dear 2nd in COMMAND.

It sure feels good to be back, at least for a little while.....lol
                              I have been so busy lately with work .....lol.
                              And to top it all those soccer kids of mine have been keeping me so busy.....I hardley get time for myself .....not for long now soccer season is over in about 3 weeks time ....thank goodness for that .......lol I need a well deserved rest....lol

Well the kids had a great soccer season....They are lying on top of their group in the league and still 3 more game to play ..... hopefully they will finish that way.
                              They have done very well so far they won the CUP last week and if things go to plan they will also win the LEAGUE.....

Hopefully once it's over I will spend a bit more time here, sure is fun spending time here .......with our ALIEN FAMILY.....talk about it .....lol where have they all gone ......

Chat to you later .......see yu......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Oh, the hairs on my arms are growing as I think about 3 last games and wanting to hold onto first place in the league ... oooh, so exciting and scary. Good Luck to the boys & you!! We will be wanting to see a team pic don't you think.

You missed us didn't you, lol ... !!
                                P.S. ... We miss you a little, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X