X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by beegud2
    Hmmm..I have been meaning to be ENTERTAINING but I have a good excuse...ummm...hold on ..i'm still thinking of it...got written here in pockets some where..nope...thsoe are cookie crumbs...nope...snickers bars....nope...martian delights....(pops one in the mouth and chews)...yup..here it is ...i was indubitably delayed by a mad scientist who wanted to experiment with my brain for higher knowledge...YUP thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it....(hehehe).

Oh and I couldn't get on the forum for like 4 days....lol..that's my back up excuse....lol
    Hmmmmmm.......mad scientist hey!.......your brain.......higher knowledge?.....no no not good enough excuse......
    And couldn't get on for 4 days....not good enough either everything as been as been stable for the last 4 days......lol

So my dear Beezzyyy next time give THE LEADER abetter excuse.....lol....So now start entertaining......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
      Hmmm..I have been meaning to be ENTERTAINING but I have a good excuse...ummm...hold on ..i'm still thinking of it...got written here in pockets some where..nope...thsoe are cookie crumbs...nope...snickers bars....nope...martian delights....(pops one in the mouth and chews)...yup..here it is ...i was indubitably delayed by a mad scientist who wanted to experiment with my brain for higher knowledge...YUP thats my excuse and i'm sticking with it....(hehehe).

Oh and I couldn't get on the forum for like 4 days....lol..that's my back up excuse....lol
      hmmmm????

A good excuse, still thinking on it, written in a pocket, cookie crumbs, snickers bars, martian delights (I just know you are sharing them) delayed by a mad scientist doing experiments.........locked out of the forum, well.................................SINCE JANUARY?????

Must of been some experiment, or those martians delights must of been so good..............you couldn't pull yourself away.

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!

Comment

Whooo Hoooo, extra help with entertainment.........gotta like it. Good evening Astral, how was your day today? Hello to you Beezie, missed you a whole bunch, glad to see you've finally landed for a spell...........

Comment

Originally posted by C L
          hmmmm????

A good excuse, still thinking on it, written in a pocket, cookie crumbs, snickers bars, martian delights (I just know you are sharing them) delayed by a mad scientist doing experiments.........locked out of the forum, well.................................SINCE JANUARY?????

Must of been some experiment, or those martians delights must of been so good..............you couldn't pull yourself away.

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!
          Hi there sweetie, welcome back......I agree with you completly.......what a sorry excuse she's using .....it's just not acceptable......me thinks THE LEADER should send her to kitchen duties for a while......what you think?.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Hello there Sunshine...........(we have lots of sunshine today)

Not a good excuse, but! It's Beez, can't give her kitchen duties, she'll only make me help her........and no, no, nooooooo more kitchen duties.

She did have a funny for us, that's the main thing right? Entertainment, via jokes, chat, humor etc. etc. etc. Plus I just know she is going to share those martian delights with us.............

(taps fingers on the table - patiently waiting the martian delights)

Today...............was beautiful, lots of sunshine, quite warm, the sun is setting as we speak........very nice eh?

Comment

Good day Everyone .....

I need Tea .... any in here??? Tea please ......

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                Whooo Hoooo, extra help with entertainment.........gotta like it. Good evening Astral, how was your day today? Hello to you Beezie, missed you a whole bunch, glad to see you've finally landed for a spell...........
                Hi Robyn, my say was great and full of work.....but all went fine....As for Beezy .....it's about time she get here to do some entertaining don't you think......or shall I and my 2nd in COMMAND send her back to cleaning duties .....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                  Hello there Sunshine...........(we have lots of sunshine today)

Not a good excuse, but! It's Beez, can't give her kitchen duties, she'll only make me help her........and no, no, nooooooo more kitchen duties.

She did have a funny for us, that's the main thing right? Entertainment, via jokes, chat, humor etc. etc. etc. Plus I just know she is going to share those martian delights with us.............

(taps fingers on the table - patiently waiting the martian delights)

Today...............was beautiful, lots of sunshine, quite warm, the sun is setting as we speak........very nice eh?
                  Ok she can share all those delights and all is forgiven....hee hee hee

The weather was a bit ****y this side today overcast and foggy most of the day but it still 25degC.....not bad.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                    Good day Everyone .....

I need Tea .... any in here??? Tea please ......
                    Hello my dear 2nd in COMMAND ......looking for tea ......hmmmmm ..our tea guy hasn't arrived here yet today.....wonder what's he up to lately.....no tea ....no cookies ......and most important no cigars for THE LEADER.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

25 degrees........that's warmer than here........yep, all is forgotten, I just know she'll share the martian delights.

Evening LE, yes tea.......there is some brewing.......just waiting for the martian delights to come. I hope they're as yummy as they sound. I especially hope the entertainment moves faster now too.......my feet are tapping.

Comment

I made us a pot of tea............can't say that it will be good tea though, I make better coffee,...........lol Who's handing out cigars? Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                          25 degrees........that's warmer than here........yep, all is forgotten, I just know she'll share the martian delights.

Evening LE, yes tea.......there is some brewing.......just waiting for the martian delights to come. I hope they're as yummy as they sound. I especially hope the entertainment moves faster now too.......my feet are tapping.
                          Well well with the two of you on entertainment duties now and with all those delights all should move much faster now .......

THE LEADER WILL BE WHATCHING......2ND IN COMMAND WILL ALSO KEEP AN EYE TOO.......LOL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                            I made us a pot of tea............can't say that it will be good tea though, I make better coffee,...........lol Who's handing out cigars? Bill?

Oh goodie, I need the whole pot and well you know me CL I am not fussy in the food department, is it English breakfast tea? Creme?

Ah yes, it is good tea ... ty very much, watch the pot, I'll drain it ... you know me .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              Well well with the two of you on entertainment duties now and with all those delights all should move much faster now .......

THE LEADER WILL BE WHATCHING......2ND IN COMMAND WILL ALSO KEEP AN EYE TOO.......LOL

Yes Leader ... good job done by you ... how to take control ... got to like it, that's why you are the leader, and I'll keep "The Eye" lol

And CL made tea .... awesome ... yum!! Me needs it ... Zlatkos's muffins are almost gone, better get some of those too ... a definite favorite

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                                Oh goodie, I need the whole pot and well you know me CL I am not fussy in the food department, is it English breakfast tea? Creme?

Ah yes, it is good tea ... ty very much, watch the pot, I'll drain it ... you know me .... lol

Ok Ok don't get greedy and have all the tea by yourself......I think me also needs some.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X