Happy Birthday Generalissimo Vasili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Generalissimo Vasili

Will this be the neverending birthday thread ... lol ...

Dudes remedys are not all that, let me tell you, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oops - Totally spaced on your birthday, Eric.. a belated Happy Birthday to you.
      Let this fine weather we are having be a late gift - you should be hitting close to 80 today, yes? Enjoy!
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich
        Let this fine weather we are having be a late gift - you should be hitting close to 80 today, yes? Enjoy!
        lmao at you Liz ... lol ... perhaps you are right, look above, the image has expired, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Mmmm-Hmmm.......yeah, right! My GOLF game is 80 maybe, or are you referring to the percent efficiency I am floating with????

CERTAINLY, you are not guessing my AGE are you, Sweet Little Liz???

LOL

There's some stale cake for you in the fridge! LOL
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            Mmmm-Hmmm.......yeah, right! My GOLF game is 80 maybe, or are you referring to the percent efficiency I am floating with????

LOL

Vasili, Vasili, how can you be so mean?......offering the ladies some stale cake......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Stale or not, it's still damn good, Manny!

Besides.....I dare not ask her to light my candle: I shudder when I think of where she'd plant it on me!

LOL

Comment

Stale or not, it's still damn good, Manny!

Besides.....I dare not ask her to light my candle: I shudder when I think of where she'd plant it on me!

LOL
                I think you better not ask...hhmmmmmmm......I can just imagine......hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

lmao ... and Liz has quite a "green thumb" these days I hear ...

don't you Liz ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LOL

Pass on the cake, though thanks for the thought. Not your golf game OR your age, m'dear - it is hotter than heck here by the bay today; figured it to be even hotter in the valley.. we had 82 degrees

And, just for the record, I wouldn't think of teasing you about your age - 'spect I have like 15 years on you, anyway..
                    Liz
                    www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Pass on the cake, though thanks for the thought. Not your golf game OR your age, m'dear - it is hotter than heck here by the bay today; figured it to be even hotter in the valley.. we had 82 degrees

And, just for the record, I wouldn't think of teasing you about your age - 'spect I have like 15 years on you, anyway..
                      Ahhhh....my sweet Liz! I know you are as kind as you are *****!
                      I swear you look like you are about 45, though.....(you are, right??)
                      I turned 47.....reluctantly.
                      The only reason I feel old is because I refuse to let those under 35 get away with the rude, crude, selflish behavior that it seems like is not only getting evermoreso pervasive, but is allowed to continue since no one else is standing up to make people accountable anymore!
                      What's up with that?
                      It was OUR generation (the "mellow" generation) that started the "bending the fence" thing after inheriting the world from the 60's generation (antidisestablishmentarianism + hippe/yippe), but at least we always were respectful and took care of each other!!! (We figured that was the only way we were going to be allowed to get away with as much as we did!)
                      Seems like today, it's all about greed (way beyond the 80's) and pretending to be cool by acting stupid, or by not having the common sense because somehow it's not important anymore????

Grumpy old man? Yes....suppose so!

Comment

Ahhhh....my sweet Liz! I know you are as kind as you are *****!
                        I swear you look like you are about 45, though.....(you are, right??)
                        I turned 47.....reluctantly.
                        The only reason I feel old is because I refuse to let those under 35 get away with the rude, crude, selflish behavior that it seems like is not only getting evermoreso pervasive, but is allowed to continue since no one else is standing up to make people accountable anymore! What's up with that? It was OUR generation that started the "bending the fence" thing after inheriting the world from the 60's generation, but at least we always were respectful and took care of each other!!!

Grumpy old man? Yes....suppose so!
                        Pretty grumpy for a pup, I say. LOL

Why so reluctant to be 47? It's a good age, as I recall, still have energy, got alittle life under your belt..hopefully some wisdom..

My opinion is that most men don't come into their own until at least 40, when they start to be driven by more than only testosterone.

Before that, well, that's where all those stupid men jokes come from.

Okay I don't quite have 15 years more than you, but not so far off.
                        I turn 58 come October. And I am quite pleased to have made it this far. I AM part of that '60s generation, and wouldn't have had it any other way. What a great era, full of promise and change..

Crude selfish behaviour has always been around. I choose not to participate in much of what I see; preferring to speak to and relate to the highest possible aspect wherever possible. I find most people rise to the occasion, most of the time. And if they don't, well, who has time for that?

Man, I'm going on and on.. must be the heat..
                        Liz
                        www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr V
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks, Sharon!

Have time to tell more about your trip??
                            Some of us can't get too far from our daily grind, you know!!

Comment

Working...
                            X