Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Would like to join the voda aliens club

LadyEye,

In case you haven't looked at the other thread yet about the fantastic group we are now in, I have decided that my new name for this will be: Acealien. Hope it will work.

The reason it took me so long was because I felt my head doing something weird and did not understand. Now I do.

Thanks very much,
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Originally posted by ace5548
      LadyEye,

In case you haven't looked at the other thread yet about the fantastic group we are now in, I have decided that my new name for this will be: Acealien. Hope it will work.

The reason it took me so long was because I felt my head doing something weird and did not understand. Now I do.

Thanks very much,
      Excellent AceAlien .... your new name has been received, you will wear it well ....

lol ....... Seems the photolab washed all the blonde away, and that would cause the aching, I think you had a full head, lol .... (Just joking)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        Lol Teri ... we are definitely a family ... and beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... lol ....

I just wonder what anyone who is not aware of us thinks when they run into those pages on the internet ... lol ....... you got to laugh ....
        They will provably think they got connected to some site on another Galaxy..... and on another Alien World......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Dear Leader and Second in command.......

I have since been alieinised had a craving for marzipan sandwiches and I can't seem to stop watching old episodes of 'The Dukes of Hazard' just wondered if this was a normal side effect?

Paul
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Yes Paul, becoming Alienated does sometimes cause some people to feel a little funny and crave for some strange things.....lol......
            Enjoy the feeling and have fun.......hmmmmmm......'The Dukes of Hazard' ......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Help needed LadyEye or AstralTraveller

Hi

I am trying to download my photo but keep geeting the message from Vodahost "This is not a valid image file"

I realise the photo is a bit dodgy! but really LOL LOL LOL
              Mirelle

Comment

Mirelle you have arrived....Yippeeeee...You sure about this now, my life has changed somewhat since being alienised.

Anyway I have to go visit earth...Mums birthday today...See you soon.
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi Ladyeye

This is me for all my sins just taken in my local internet cafe about a hour ago( dodgy i realise) and i am please to say the shock hasnt crashed the vodahost site LOL LOL.

Now question for you do i have to send you another copy to get me alienised (There is a new word for the dictionary!!) or can you take a copy from my avatar i cant wait to see my picture and am very proud to have joined the club.
                  I bow to the leader and the second in command my loyalty is true.......
                  Mirelle

Comment

Hi Karel

Yes im here after a lot of flaffing about, and am nervous,excited,and talking in a strange toungue since my picture appeared this happens before i get alienised EEk!! Cant wait to see what happens after LOL LOL

Wish your mum a wonderful birthday.
                    Mirelle

Comment

Originally posted by Mirelle
                      Hi Karel

Yes im here after a lot of flaffing about, and am nervous,excited,and talking in a strange toungue since my picture appeared this happens before i get alienised EEk!! Cant wait to see what happens after LOL LOL

Wish your mum a wonderful birthday.
                      Oh yes !!!!....... I can't wait to get that picture from my 2nd in COMMAND .......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Mirelle
                        Hi Ladyeye

This is me for all my sins just taken in my local internet cafe about a hour ago( dodgy i realise) and i am please to say the shock hasnt crashed the vodahost site LOL LOL.

Now question for you do i have to send you another copy to get me alienised (There is a new word for the dictionary!!) or can you take a copy from my avatar i cant wait to see my picture and am very proud to have joined the club.
                        I bow to the leader and the second in command my loyalty is true.......

Mirelle you are going to make a fine addition to the Vodaliens Club, can't wait to alienate you ... or alienise you ... you are too sweet, you will fit right in ... we shall send your photo off to the lab and have you initiated to the club by the Leader .... ty and welcome!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          Mirelle you are going to make a fine addition to the Vodaliens Club, can't wait to alienate you ... or alienise you ... you are too sweet, you will fit right in ... we shall send your photo off to the lab and have you initiated to the club by the Leader .... ty and welcome!!

Like I said I shall be waiting ......lol.......hee hee hee...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                          X