Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joke

Been very busy Teri with different things. In general things are going fine, the holiday was really good, lovely people and a very relaxed place.

Sorry to hear about your nan, mine also passed away while I was on holiday, she had been very poorly for a long time, still always a shock no matter how old or poorly they become.

I actually tried to email you through your photo site to ask if you wanted to stay in touch as I figured I would not be around much as I needed to get a lot of work done. But the contact form fell out with me and refused to take my message. So if you want to email me and fill me in with what is happening then it would be great to stay in touch with you Teri.

Just use any of my sites to contact me if you would like to stay in touch and make me laugh like you used to.

Anyway hows the driving? Have you hit the big roads yet? No incidents I hope, street lamps all where they should be...he...he

Anyway better dash, speak soon....

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate. Oh and the damn email things! why do we have a problem between us with the emails? Remember when I tried emailing you before?! ll give it a go and see what happens lol

Comment

Remember when I tried emailing you before?! ll give it a go and see what happens lol
        Oh, ha, ha, I forgot about the trouble we had before.........We are suppose to build sites and we can't even email each other, really should be within our capabilitys : )

I will let you know if I get anything Teri.
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

........Well look who finally shows up.....the batman signal, oh yeah, take it back it doesn't work.......& much too costly on light bulbs, you forgot to mention that when you gave us it......but then again, I believe your words were: shine this light & I'll show up......not shine this light for three or four weeks.......I might show up....claim you have bad eyes & hearing.......lol

Great to see you Paul!

Teri & Paul, sorry to hear about your news......my grandmother isn't doing too well....I don't really want to say anything more there.

Anyhow........it's good to see everybody......especially caped capers.....lol

Comment

........Well look who finally shows up.....the batman signal, oh yeah, take it back it doesn't work.......& much too costly on light bulbs, you forgot to mention that when you gave us it......but then again, I believe your words were: shine this light & I'll show up......not shine this light for three or four weeks.......I might show up....claim you have bad eyes & hearing.......lol
            The thing is Robyn I am a failed Super-Hero, I bought the suit from a wholesalers, beefed up at the Gym, hired a Batcar for the day and thought I could get away with it. That was until you shone the BAT-Light and I did not show up. You sort of give the game away there, not your fault I know, but at least the cat is out of the bag. There is no x-ray vision, no super human strength and I can't fly more than 2ft.......Hope you still thing good of me
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

I emailed you on your anxiety form.. Let me know if you get it Paul

Comment

: ( No Teri I did not get anything, I wanted a little chat about something aswell. I have no idea why we have a problem, have you an email address we can try? Also try this one, its a non-voda/horde one and might work

anxietynomore(at)fsmail.net

Regards a failed super-hero
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Ive made another account.. Hopefully that will work.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
                    The thing is Robyn I am a failed Super-Hero, I bought the suit from a wholesalers, beefed up at the Gym, hired a Batcar for the day and thought I could get away with it. That was until you shone the BAT-Light and I did not show up. You sort of give the game away there, not your fault I know, but at least the cat is out of the bag. There is no x-ray vision, no super human strength and I can't fly more than 2ft.......Hope you still thing good of me

ha ha.......failed superhero......"beefed up" hired batcar......uh huh
                    ......who you trying to kid?

I'll always think well of you Paul, you're the part-time babysitter........

.....you two chatting on the side eh?.....hmmm, my spidey sense is telling me..........whatcha two talking about?.......lol just kiddn'

.......well I'm off on my broom.....got some spells to cast....busy busy

Comment

pffft! we would be chatting on the side IF our emails worked together. *sigh* I dont know why they wont work. Its well **** lol. oooo Can i have a go on your broom ? pwwwease lol

Comment

Chatting on the side Robyn, HA, are you stirring your brew again?

Or have you cast a spell on me and Teri?

We can't communicate through emails, our computers don't like each other. If I was a real Super Duper Hero I could fly down and have a natter, just that my suit is now on Ebay, the Bat cars gone back and I was relying on 21st centuary technology to communicate with my friend......No such luck.

You must have a Hocus-Pocus spell that can help us out!!!!!!!
                        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

I think she wants in on our non existant chat lol.
                          So you didnt get the eeemail then? :( I made a gmail account and alll :(

Comment

I think she wants in on our non existant chat lol.
                            Yes maybe she does Teri, I mean we must have touched every subject so far....Silence being the biggest.

So you didnt get the eeemail then? :( I made a gmail account and alll :(
                            Email. G-Mail, No-Mail.........Nothing
                            www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

UPDATE: Just tried your form and this time it accepted my message...Fingers crossed.
                              www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Emailed you back. lol @ Email. G-Mail, No-Mail.........Nothing

Hope you got it back!

Comment

Working...
                                X