• Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

clinks glass with Ken

....cheers mate!

Comment

MANNY >> READ THIS

......I'm sure I said......LONG AGO.....I quit!!!! No more cleaning!!!!.........Ima guest dropping by for that turkey dinner someone mentioned & drinks....haha, now that caught my eye.....lol

ha!...

sets out nice bottle of wine......coupla glasses

cheers![/quote]

You quit?.....hee hee hee ..... didn't you just wish......lol....
      Ok no more cleaning.....lol..... but YOU AIN'T FLYING MY SHIP either.......lol.... YOU GET THAT?????...... so now get back to Entertainment....... and do what YOU supposed to do...... ENTERTAIN........ but don't let me catch you Eating & Drinking all on your own......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

*sigh*

I'm pooped too ..... dunno what I want to do, drink, or do next. Feelike a spoiled brat and am about to go to the corner to sit by my lonesome just to find some peace.

No one seemed to think it unusual to note that for the first time in VodaLand someone broke the 10,000 post barrier? LadyEye would not have let that go by without breaking out the booze! This closing of my store thing is really a drain. Seriously. I feel like saying "F--- It" and taking a few days off totally out of range from everyone. Let them see if they can even come close to doing what I do for them ... I won't though, because there will be a much bigger mess to come back to. Miserable beings!

*sigh*
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Gee wizz...!!!!! no wonder you pooped!!!..... you broke the 10,000 sound barrier..... Ooppss.... I mean the posts barrier......lol

Congrats on that achievement..... and well done old friend.... it's always bean a pleasure having you around.....

We look forward to your next 10,000 post...... So let's drink to that.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Thanks, Manny, you old Party Dog!
            Any excuse will do to break out the good stuff, eh?

Looking forward to your next star too .... soon coming! Turn up the music! Let's get this party rockin'!!!!

Comment

The 10,000 barrier is such a distinction even I had to take the time to drop in and say 'well done'! Anyone breaking open the champagne yet?
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post

You quit?.....hee hee hee ..... didn't you just wish......lol....
                Ok no more cleaning.....lol..... but YOU AIN'T FLYING MY SHIP either.......lol.... YOU GET THAT?????...... so now get back to Entertainment....... and do what YOU supposed to do...... ENTERTAIN........ but don't let me catch you Eating & Drinking all on your own......lol
                ......ha you so funny Manny....haha

witches honor.....won't entertain without u....lol ;)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no mo cleaning!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Vasili!

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
                    ......ha you so funny Manny....haha

witches honor.....won't entertain without u....lol ;)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no mo cleaning!!!!
                    Ok lets get this place alive again.....lol..... bring on the Alien Family..... entertain ...entertain..... entertain........hee hee hee..... Ooppsss.... what is my next...... m....i....s....s....i....o....n....????

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                      Ok lets get this place alive again.....lol..... bring on the Alien Family..... entertain ...entertain..... entertain........hee hee hee..... Ooppsss.... what is my next...... m....i....s....s....i....o....n....????
                      Manny....you're killing me....haha

okies......

.....let me entertain u...ladedada....

next mission............drinks!!!

what does it take to get a drink here>>>???, ahem....fancy drink pics at least....please......let's decorate or someting....wanna?

do ya do ya??

plan a party....where everyone is ..having a coupla christmas drinks...

.....I'll put my name up again like last year for everyone's drink.....who doesn't drink....and even if they do, I'll take their drink.....iffn' they dunna want theirs......

....kicks Teri away...

sssssssh do not speaky ^^

Comment

I'm ready for the party.... hell it's after 10 am... sets up bar with Gin Rickies (named for an old school American hard hat pol of the 1800's by the name of Colonol Ricky - he'd of fit right in here, right?)

Ingredients: good gin (I prefer Beefeaters so that's what I've brought) lots of ice, lime and soda... simple but yummy... who'll have one?

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Used to prefer Beefeaters for my Tom Collins too ..... (Bombay martinis made me go blind) ...... LOL!

Yeah! I am in THE MOOD to PARTY! Tell you what we need, is some music -- a band that will shred our ears up and make our feet move so fast it will take a week for them to settle down! Anyone wanna hire one? (post a YouTube)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                            Used to prefer Beefeaters for my Tom Collins too ..... .
                            You see... we can agree lol....
                            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                              You see... we can agree lol....
                              Never was a doubt, Bro, never a doubt! I hit myself everytime I break my Rule: No Politics, Religion, or Money talk ...

So what's the deal? Anyone gonna offer me an iced tea and an quad-espresso chaser and a cigar, or what???

Comment

I don't smoke cigars anymore but still have a nice little collection well cared for. I have a few Castro era Magnifico's that are all yours my friend.....
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X