THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB II - A Place To Gather Daily

LOL .... so is Sedona anywhere near the HWY 5 >> HWY 10 route I will be driving to Florida in a couple months? I think I remember going through Flagstaff at one point driving out ..... if it means by-passing LA I would, since I really do not like LA whatsoever. Pulling a trailer it took me 4 days (3.5 actually) coming out, but this time without a trailer I am free to jet around.
    I am gonna drop in on Mike in DFW area, and make a stops in New Orleans and Houston, so I might as well plan things out to catch up with my VodaBuddies too ....... (although if I by-pass LA I will miss Robert)

LOL And I have my own cigars, but I never say no to a nice "gift" or two!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Highway 10 will have you going through Flagstaff which is only 30 miles up the hiil from us, so you really should consider a visit... just to see Sedona, if nothiong else.......
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Cool beans! Looking forward to it. I'll set it up nearer the trip .....

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Cool beans! Looking forward to it. I'll set it up nearer the trip .....
          As we have made ourselves open to other Voda member's visits, you are very welcome.... we'll figure out the best deal for your stay...
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

hello are you there?

Comment

Originally posted by at89 View Post
              hello are you there?
              No, I'm not. This is a figment of your imagination.

Comment

Vasili, tell Mike we all send our best, ....uh, ya, I know he reads the forum, but there's nothing like sending it personally, yo! Give 'em a hug for me, please, ya know the one...the hug after the hug...LOL!
                Karen Williams
                Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Ah moving to the senior citizens state Vasili. I lived there for five years then my wife wanted to move back and be closer to the grankids. I lived in sunrise in broward county from 2000 to 2005 I miss it cause I loved to fish. I hope you enjoy living there.
                  sigpicJoe
                  Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                  The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I lived in Tarpon Springs for 10 years ... (Tampa Area, near Clearwater).
                    Everything about FL is fine, as long as you don't do your own gardening Aug-Sept.

Looking forward to picking out a nice place over New Year's. Looking to select from between nine "qualifying" 1800-2300sf 2B 2Ba condos 150' or less from the water for about $640-700/mo. with marble tile floors, screened 20' balconies, vaulted ceilings, central "frosty" AC, etc. Looking forward to puttin around in barefeet between 4 computers only to "dress up" to network with Corp clients 2-3 days a week or so. And no one to gripe about me having a cigar mid-day.

Yes, Karen. Will share laughter with Mike, Ken, and another as I make my way across Hwy10.

Comment

OK. It's Beaujolais Nouveaus time!

Comment

A man with a refined sense of taste, I see .... I remember every nuance of good wines (Happy New Year or not! LOL). You don't mind if I join you with my quad espresso instead, do you?

Comment

Hey Vasili, I don't know how but I misspoke... I know these highways like the back of my hand, drove them for years in a very big truck, but I-10 goes through Phoenix (and it is your best route to Florida).... I-40 goes through Flagstaff. So, if you stick to I-10 we're a 2 hour, 200 mile detour (roundtrip) but hope you will find it worthwhile......

If you're coming from California you can take I-40 just as well till you get to us and then go back down to I-10 without adding much at all.....
                          Ken

Comment

I dunt know, Ken .... the way it's looking, by the time I'm gonna be done here with all I am doing, I will probably feel like taking a week to drive, so a detour might be just up my alley. I like the Sedona Hilton Spa, if I remember correctly ....

PS: Did you ever get a Congrat's for your second Star????

Comment

Cool.... just let me know of anything I can do to help you plan...

Yes, Sir, thank you very much. Your esteemed introduction of this humble 2 star officer is much appeciated.
                              Ken

Comment

and yes, the Sedona Hilton is a very cool place (but Sedona Aromatherapie is the better spa).......
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X