Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live near..

LE,

The cattle are at the ranch, had a room for them in town but too noisy.....yeah send me her address,have to look and see what I quoted for beach house. Get the fotos to you in next couple of days. did u check your link?
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

LE,

Still waiting for the adress, it is possible that we won't be here for xmas...may go to Costa Rica, so the beach house would be available. It is flooded herw received 10 inches of rain yesterday, and it is still raining,( WHAT A DOWNPOUR has been for four days!)
      Well we wanted a break from the heat, HA! did u see the link, is it o.k.,OBO? (that's not or best offer)

CHOCO
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
        Haha! .. its so true .. There's only about 35 million people who live in Canada .. the country is bigger than the US and is half empty! haha

Approx 36.5 mil ppl in California alone xD
        www.filtrexsystems.com - Industrial and Municipal Filtration Systems! (My First Site)

Comment

Originally posted by Filtrex View Post
          Approx 36.5 mil ppl in California alone xD
          LOL

You need to remember that 40% of that number are illegal!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

40% that is in El Monte Ca. alone, statewide it's gotta be higher.. California is being taken back legal or illegal.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Oh Choco that's so nice of you to offer up your beach house for us all to share.........jeez how nice is that guys/gals?

wtg Choco!

.......let's see at Christmas time, yeh its definately do-able......ha ha

lol

.........and speaking of weather.......tropical storm Noah is on it's way....

Comment

Working...
              X