Right side of brain verses left side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Right side of brain verses left side

I see both, you just have to concentrate on which leg she is standing on. When clockwise it looks as she is rotating on her left leg, counter-clockwise she is rotating on her right.

Also if you are having trouble getting it to switch just scroll down a little so you can only see below her knees. Then concentrate on the feet going left to right or right to left and then scroll back up and you will see her going a certain direction.

Also by just looking at the feet you can get it to look as if she isn't rotating at all, just moving her feet left to right, right to left as you would wipe a table top with a rag.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Ok so this is what I got....I was staring at the picture of the girl rotating and with me I see her rotating counterclockwise because of her shadow and her appearance from right going left. I tried to wait and see if it was going to rotate clockwise..and waited...and waited....and nothing happened until I started reading about the left brain functions and I noticed it started going clockwise...but the thing is it didn't stay going clockwise very long where it switched back to going counterclockwise.

I started reading about the left brain and the right brain functions and I see more of a similarity of myself with the right brain functions rather than the left though I see some that relates in the left brain functions.....crazy
      Diane
      www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Now I am worried. I only see her going counter clockwise. Rats!! I don't get how anyone can see her clockwise. I have gone away and come back and definately see her only counter clockwise.

Comment

my sister said she is going clockwise and I say the other way and we are both looking at the same time at the same computer...lol
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

I can see her swaying from side to side and changing direction continuously before she even makes a full circle. Does that make me mental?
            www.webuynationwide.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sallyslater View Post
              I can see her swaying from side to side and changing direction continuously before she even makes a full circle. Does that make me mental?
              Afraid so Sally!
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Oh dear. That's confirmed the suspicions ive had all my life!!

Comment

I can see her moving anti AND clockwise if I turn away for a while.
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

She sort of looks like she is kicking a football to me??

Comment

Definitely left! No, RIGHT. No, LEFT... no,RIGHT, no LEFT, no, RIGHT...

Comment

Working...
                      X