Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Congratulations Lieutenant General Astral Traveller

Good Morning Linda,

awwwww, serious about the car? Didn't think you would ever let it go........Becky keeping hers then? Canary Islands, isn't that where u two just went? ......I'm in the backyard too......lol, lots of sun (errrrrr maybe) bbq's & drinks....lol

Vegas rocked! .....I was delightfully surprised, I will be going back.

Hey the new toys.....cool eh?

Hiya Karen you little devil.......and LE, (penquins lost)

Heya Manny....(poke poke)

message reply....not sorted out.....lol

Comment

Hi Robyn,

Oooh Becky has sold hers to lol...I dont want to sell it really but its getting more difficult for me to get into, so it has to go i'm afraid ....awwww glad you had a fab time in Vegas! ..lucky wench! lol
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Hello you two, great to see you two here once more...... it's been awhile.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

....understand Linda,

heya Manny.....

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
            ....understand Linda,

heya Manny.....

Hello there witchie.....yeh!!.... I'm getting ready for the next mission.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

........are ya still in space? Long mission U....ha, ...mission impossible to fly into vh eh, beercan.....

messes up the ship on de way out....

sends signal out......

is u A on here yet?

hm....tut tut

Comment

LOL beercan. haha..
                Need stronger signals.. They aint reaching him...

Comment

GREETINGS FROM THE LEADER to all you ALIENS.......

Hey! hey! hey!......Robyn and Teri ...... yes I'm still on that ..... loooonnnnnnggg.... long mission.......lol.....the signal isn't strong enough yet and it's a problem to reach here at home base in this Galaxy ......lol......

It took me just over 30 minutes(30 light years) just to post this to you guys....lol ..... that's just from the time I logged on till I was able to right this message...... and I guess it will provable take another 30 minutes (30 light years)just to log off.......lol.....

So I guess for now it's back to FB.....lol...... so I will see you guys on the other Galaxy.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

omg! awww Astral! That seriously sucks! yep. Back to the other galaxy we go! Nice to see you around these parts though :)

Comment

Hello there Teri...... it's good to be back here......lol

It seems like it's all back to normal....I am able to log in here as good as before .....for how long I wonder.......hopefully for good......

So for now THE LEADER is back from that long and tiresome journey across the GALAXY.......

THE LEADER IS BACK.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Wow........fancy hearing from you again after all this time.
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hey! David ..... good to see you here again and it is good to be back....lol

I haven't been on here for a while cause I was having problems trying to log on ..... but it all seems to be OK for now and hopefully for ever....lol

Gee wizzzz I missed all you guys....lol.....
                          Once again WELCOME BACK to you BOOBMAN......hee hee hee.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Nice to have your good natured wit around again....join us in the wildbunch.
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                            Newbies / Beginners Forum
                            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

It's good to be back David, have gone to join you guys at the wild bunch....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                                GREETINGS FROM THE LEADER to all you ALIENS.......

Hey! hey! hey!......Robyn and Teri ...... yes I'm still on that ..... loooonnnnnnggg.... long mission.......lol.....the signal isn't strong enough yet and it's a problem to reach here at home base in this Galaxy ......lol......

It took me just over 30 minutes(30 light years) just to post this to you guys....lol ..... that's just from the time I logged on till I was able to right this message...... and I guess it will provable take another 30 minutes (30 light years)just to log off.......lol.....

So I guess for now it's back to FB.....lol...... so I will see you guys on the other Galaxy.......lol

Bloody blooming hell.......when did all this jabber take place???

I have been looking for u.....i must of been here in between your loooooooooooong log ins or loooooooooooong log outs, one or the other....and I am caching.....so, dang....we missed each other.....set a mission post date so we know the next time u are orbiting us....

come back soooooooooon

Comment

Working...
                                X