Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congratulations Lieutenant General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
    Batman and Catman ... good grief, what next .. lol ...

Don't tell me, I can guess!! lol
    Yeh!Yeh!..... You thought Batman and Catman was bad Now Check this out.......lol....THE LEADER 2nd from the front......

How's this to start the New Year and my new Promotion...........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
      Yeh!Yeh!..... You thought Batman and Catman was bad Now Check this out.......lol....THE LEADER 2nd from the front......

LMAO..... I love how that made it here :p Paul just couldnt wait to show you both off! haha!

Congrats Astral! you are a great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by darklight View Post
        LMAO..... I love how that made it here :p Paul just couldnt wait to show you both off! haha!

Congrats Astral! you are a great guy!
        I agree with you....... he couldn't.......lol

Teri.....thanks for the congrats......you all helped me achieve this......lol.....it's been great being here with all you guys.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Couldn't help it ......lol.....but is this our Imposter?......hee hee hee.....

Well if it is he's cute.......hee hee hee
          This could be him or her......it's hard to tell with the disguise........however, we should be on the lookout for the imposter....everyone should be questioned.......

don't ya think .... tink? errrrrrrr bell

LMBO

Comment

I think.....this story should be continued........ha ha ha..lol

batman & catman do....lol

Comment

12 hours a day practice Astral and we will have the last laugh and no tickets for those two on our opening performance.
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Yeh! NowCheck this out.......lol....THE LEADER 2nd from the front......

oh that is just hilarious, I really really laughed when I laid eyes on this ... too funny .. but then, worse, LEADER - you saying "The Leader 2nd from the front" - as if we wouldn't know it was you ... lmbo then big time, still laughing .. you both look good in tights, nice leg warmers, I think Karel has a few curves up on you though Leader, better do a few more pleas .. lmbo

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS
                  kym, merlin & tala
                  creating white majick
                  www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                  www.merlinsmajick.com
                  www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiteshepherd View Post
                    CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks Kym.....it's been great being here with all you guys...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post

12 hours a day practice Astral and we will have the last laugh and no tickets for those two on our opening performance.
                      12 hours a day......yes yes we shall have the last laugh.....lol.... and definitely no ticket for those two......hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
                        This could be him or her......it's hard to tell with the disguise........however, we should be on the lookout for the imposter....everyone should be questioned.......

don't ya think .... tink? errrrrrrr bell

LMBO

Hard to tell??? ...... so keep a good look out.....lol.....and start questioning everyone.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                          oh that is just hilarious, I really really laughed when I laid eyes on this ... too funny .. but then, worse, LEADER - you saying "The Leader 2nd from the front" - as if we wouldn't know it was you ... lmbo then big time, still laughing .. you both look good in tights, nice leg warmers, I think Karel has a few curves up on you though Leader, better do a few more pleas .. lmbo
                          Cute isn't it .....but I think I can agree with you, Paul does have a few good curves up on me......well I guess it's back to some more workout for me.....hee hee hee.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Ha, Ha, Ladyeye I also wondered why he told us which one was him, I mean which other one looks like you Astral...lol.

I do have better curves don't I! I have been doing this a few years now and Astral only joined the class last week, he is though coming on a treat.

Astral I can't make practice tonight I have a tap-dancing class, just keep practicing your grande plié, it does let you down as times....See you on Tuesday.

Paul
                            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
                              Ha, Ha, Ladyeye I also wondered why he told us which one was him, I mean which other one looks like you Astral...lol.

I do have better curves don't I! I have been doing this a few years now and Astral only joined the class last week, he is though coming on a treat.

Astral I can't make practice tonight I have a tap-dancing class, just keep practicing your grande plié, it does let you down as times....See you on Tuesday.

Paul
                              You sure do have better curves....lol
                              Enjoy your tap-dancing my friend ......and I will keep practicing....lol
                              See you Tuesday......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

awwwww, I want tickets.

Don't forget to smile on Tuesday.........hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X