Re: Brigadier General Marincky

Excellently done Marincky!
    Well done and congrats.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thanks Robyn, Thanks Tom
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Marincky,

Only high ranking officers have spoken up so far so let me be the first from the enlisted ranks to say: your contributions are many, generous, knowledgeable and even handed. The lower ranks appreciate you as well, sir! Congratulations and the best of luck...

Ken
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

The Video Rocks!! It's totally NOVEL!! Love it!

Congratulations on your First Star Marincky
          Keep up the good work

LadyEye

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ken thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

Holly, yes the video was a real shock and very much welcome.

Thank you for your kind words too, I am proud to be part of such a wonderful and helpful place. I feel I have just tried to give back a little of what I have learnt. I remember being in the ***** of the newcombers and asking all the very same questions I now take part in answering for others. I still consider myself a newcomber in the sense that I think all of us can never stop learning. There are still many buttons on the wonderful BV program I haven't got a clue what they do, but I am sure as I go along that will come in time.

This is a great place and I hope to be a part of it for a long time yet.

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Well done mate from a fella Brit, your very own video WOW.....Your right, so many great people here and you never stop learning.

I salute you also!
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
                Well done mate from a fella Brit, your very own video WOW.....Your right, so many great people here and you never stop learning.

I salute you also!
                Many Thanks Karel.

Comment

Well, well, well, Didn't see that this one earlier,

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                    Well, well, well, Didn't see that this one earlier,

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
                    Thanks George, again you are one of my many teachers on here, and thanks to your help on a few of my websites, you have tweaked them up to a more professional level so thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X