• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amazing

i dont get it, i stared at this flashing symbol, why? made no sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
      Ramsey I will tell you exactly how its done. If you look at number nine then whatever number you have chosen that symbol will come up, this is because there are only so many numbers the sum can come to. Whatever symbol is yours, look around and there will be a few of them 9 everytime is one, then it changes the symbol everytime you do it and again there will be a few of the same symbol. And thats how its done...........You automatically think there is only one of yours, there is not, there are a few all on the only numbers the sum can come to.

Hope that wraps it up

Paul
      Ahhhh. Makes sense now

Comment

Yeah see what you mean. so the select few numbers that it could only be have all got the same symbols, which change around for those of us that try it several times!!! Very clever.
        Yes, clever though, it relys on you thinking there are 50 different symbols. But about 10 are the same(the only numbers the sum can come to) the rest are all different. The trick is it keeps changing the 10 symbols for every go.
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
        X