No announcement yet.

SPACE....Is There Life Out There???...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SPACE....Is There Life Out There???...

........feds come in and shreds the thread......lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
      ........feds come in and shreds the thread......lol
      You know what I couldn't care a **** about the feds......and wouldn't suprise me if they did ....cause I guess that would mean that everything about all the lies and cover up's is real......but one thing is for sure they will never be able to silence the true believers......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
        Space .... is there life out there? or are we all alone out here?....

What do you think? do you believe? ...... feel free to air your views.... and experiences......

I for one do not believe that we are all alone out here.....lol

It takes trillions on variables to spwan life, and planet Earth has the right mix. But life itself is extremely adaptable and its ridiculous to think there isnt other life forms in the Universe.

I find it some what questionable to expect that "Aliens" have evolved hundreds of years ahead of us - and developed the means for space travel. To find our tiny planet would be a great feat.

Personally ive seen some weird unexplained things.The best UFO case was when I was about 14, and living is Bostwana and I was witness to "UFO's" twice with a period of 2 hours.

The first encounter was with my dad whilst travelling at night. I saw a faint unnatural light. Now im a aviation nutter so i knew it wasnt an aircraft. We watched this light hover, and then suddenly it rocketed upwards and vanished

One hour later i was back home and i was searching for a battery in my dads car alone in the dark- when a silent - brilliant ball of light passed over me at only id say 6 meters.

Ive told this story in brief and untill today only my dad and I aer ableto understand what we saw. It was impossible for my family to believe.

It was an experience id never forget - but believe it or not i still question how athentic it was.

Comment

double post!

Comment

Originally posted by Superdude View Post
            It takes trillions on variables to spwan life, and planet Earth has the right mix. But life itself is extremely adaptable and its ridiculous to think there isnt other life forms in the Universe.

I find it some what questionable to expect that "Aliens" have evolved hundreds of years ahead of us - and developed the means for space travel. To find our tiny planet would be a great feat.

Personally ive seen some weird unexplained things.The best UFO case was when I was about 14, and living is Bostwana and I was witness to "UFO's" twice with a period of 2 hours.

The first encounter was with my dad whilst travelling at night. I saw a faint unnatural light. Now im a aviation nutter so i knew it wasnt an aircraft. We watched this light hover, and then suddenly it rocketed upwards and vanished

One hour later i was back home and i was searching for a battery in my dads car alone in the dark- when a silent - brilliant ball of light passed over me at only id say 6 meters.

Ive told this story in brief and untill today only my dad and I aer ableto understand what we saw. It was impossible for my family to believe.

It was an experience id never forget - but believe it or not i still question how athentic it was.
            Hi Superdude, I would like just to comment on or post....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Hi there Superdude, just a few comments on you post.....

Originally posted by Superdude View Post

Your point taken and I agree with you completly....

They could've been around(existed) long before humam kind,and were able to advance further and than humans and therefore able to perfect the art of deep space travel...... something us humans are not capable of doing yet.

Yes... Botswana our neighbouring country beautiful place.....some strange UFO sighting have been reported from there too.....

I too had a few sightings myself at a few different places in South Africa......and let me say the first time it happened, I nearly ****ped my pants.....lol.....as it all happened so suddenly.....

And believe me I too told some people about it and they just laughed it off....and thought I was going crazy and wouldn't believe me ......
              So the other times it happened I told no one exept one good friend of mine and the only person whom believed me....as he himself being a commercial pilot and having some sighting during some of his flights.... and at a later stage the two of us seeing it together during one of the flights....

Believe in what you will and don't care what others think of you....and hopefully one day others will also realise that we are not alone out here.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
              X