No announcement yet.

I can't sleep...best movie lines ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't sleep...best movie lines ever?

"You could at least show some decency to give me a courtesy reach around as long as you're gonna f*** me!"

The Sargeant screaming at his recruits in "Full Metal Jacket"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

"I take it, give it, or leave it .... as long as I get some when I want it..."

Sharon Stone, in "Indecent Proposal" (during the famous "crossing the legs" exposure scene)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Yes you did (and do often!)!!!! Whoops! I guess I'm in trouble now, huh?
        It was that flamboyant blonde gal, in the old movies: same one who said "Why don't you come up and see me sometime?" and "You put your lips together and blow"....you know! She had that drawl way of talking, and starred in many movies with Jimmy Durante and Buster Keaton....
        Mae West

Comment

Yes, you Mae have some.....just not all of it!

Thanks!

Comment

While we're 'on' Mae West....

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better"

in I'm No Angel
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Geez...you people are naughty...I was trying to keep it clean!

Comment

Ok then...drag me down to your level...

Willie Nelson to Robert Redford as they went their separate ways for the evening in Electric Horseman...

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna find me a Kino girl who can s*** the chrome off a trailer hitch"

I swear...peer pressure made me do it!

Comment

Originally posted by aabutterplace View Post
                  Ok then...drag me down to your level...

Willie Nelson to Robert Redford as they went their separate ways for the evening in Electric Horseman...

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna find me a Kino girl who can s*** the chrome off a trailer hitch"

I swear...peer pressure made me do it!
                  haha Kt, begs the question 'does a pig wallow in the mud because the other piggies do it or because it's his nature?'

Dustin Hoffman in 'The Graduate'

Oh no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my parents' friends. I mean that.
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

""My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."" Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump.
                    I also like another in this movie, "I'm not a smart man, ....... but I know what love is."

Comment

"Yippie Kai-Yay ...!"

- Bruce, in "Die Hard"+

Comment

My favourite movie line is the last sentance, in particular the very last word spoken in the movie "Widow's Peak". I will not repeat it here because it will spoil it for you if you have never seen the film. The movie has great scenery & acting but appears to have no story line (certainly not one that makes much sense) until you get unexpectly to the last sentance in the whole film. The very last word spoken makes the whole film immediately understandable & reveals a complicated plot. The affect is quite amazing. I don't know any film like it. See for yourself sometime.
                        Last edited by pioneerVicki; 03-16-2008, 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
                        www.dinkdy.info
                        www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
                        www.thegemlovers.com
                        www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Originally posted by pioneerVicki View Post
                          My favourite movie line is the last sentance, in particular the very last word spoken in the movie "Widow's Peak". I will not repeat it here because it will spoil it for you if you have never seen the film. The movie has great scenery & acting but appears to have no story line (certainly not one that makes much sense) until you get unexpectly to the last sentance in the whole film. The very last word spoken makes the whole film immediately understandable & reveals a complicated plot. The affect is quite amazing. I don't know any film like it. See for yourself sometime.
                          YOU BIG TEASE, YOU!

Comment

Theres a problem in the cockpit.
                            Oh no what is it?
                            The cockpit ? its the small room at the front of the plane where the pilot sits but thats not importaint now whats importaint is theres a problem.

Flying High

Comment

Working...
                            X