Whats Your Rank Comments - Good fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your rank?

Private right now... Why did I enlist, Moma I want to come home!

Comment

Originally posted by Disserat00
      Private right now... Why did I enlist, Moma I want to come home!
      I dunno it doesn't seem too bad, I see we are all PFCs.

Comment

Stopping by to have a look at everything and to learn more. The support appears to be very high and filled with an abundance of knowledge. Will be taking my time to learn and get my ideas in order, not that I have'nt already been thinking for quite some time on what I want to put out there. Wanting to be captivating and inviting to my site is very essential. A site where all s****bookers of digital and non digital may drop by and share thier creations, ideas. Inviting those who have never displayed thier layouts, and although designers will be welcome, this site is for the everyday s****booker to put thier mark out there and share with others. Of course there will be alot of ideas exchanged and support for those who just want to talk casually to each other. This will be in GirlWorlds Train Car Diner, where there will be room for everyone to come in with there coffee or tea, etc. You will be able to sit in your pj's if you want. Open 24 hrs. aday. You will be able to meet friends there and enjoy sharing creative designing ideas of your own personal creativity.
        This site will have to be carefully planned and I am confident that in my endevours there will be major support from everyone. You will be hearing more from GirlWorld.

Comment

Hi every one I am Sarah the Helper-Outer! LOL a nick name, as Im always there to help out. Im new to this site and Im loving it! I always wanted to go into business for myself and now Im working on starting a clothing consignmet business. I cant wait till I get my web site all worked out! Its a difficult but fun task for me as Im such a perectionist.
          nice to meet you all
          Sarah

Comment

This is the best medcine - not better than a "Hot Toddy", but just as good!! "The moving finger writes, and having writ, moves on"..........and makes me laugh!!!!! :>))
            I like this promotion system - faster than when I was in the WRNS!!!! - many, many moons ago.
            Lorna

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna
              I like this promotion system - faster than when I was in the WRNS!!!! - many, many moons ago.
              Lorna
              Yes, it may seem quicker, but will invariably be the result of your efforts in helping your peers attain what was only once an idea.....
              much different than the "regular world," VodaLand has it's own definition of prestige and methodology of earning respect.
              We feed those who post just to get promoted to our resident Alien on a regular basis!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yay, yay. Now that I am no longer a NCO, I get to make tough decisions. Like the Officer in the (very) old Goon show called "Bridge over the River Why"
                Officer "Sergent!"
                Sergent (Fast running footsteps) "Yes Sir"
                Officer "How wide is the river?"
                Sergent "200 yards, Sir"
                Officer "Sergent, how long is this river?"
                Sergent "2000 miles, Sir"
                Officer "Sergent, I think we'll build the bridge ... across ... the river"
                Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                  Yay, yay. Now that I am no longer a NCO, I get to make tough decisions. Like the Officer in the (very) old Goon show called "Bridge over the River Why"
                  Officer "Sergent!"
                  Sergent (Fast running footsteps) "Yes Sir"
                  Officer "How wide is the river?"
                  Sergent "200 yards, Sir"
                  Officer "Sergent, how long is this river?"
                  Sergent "2000 miles, Sir"
                  Officer "Sergent, I think we'll build the bridge ... across ... the river"
                  DEFINITELY British.....

An American Officer would simply say "Get your girls busy, Sergeant! What are you waiting for?"
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi All I'm a "newbe", just signing in, I must be a private. I will see you all again in the other forums.This is my site. Phil

http://www.thegreatgolfer.com

Comment

sigh ... rank seems soooooo far away. so very far indeed ...
                      brenT

Comment

I figured if I was going to post anywhere first this was the logical place! I'll saved my dazed and confused questions for later!

Comment

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and also just getting started designing my first website. I'm sure I'll have questions in the future. Glad to be part of your forum.
                          Broadway Dennis

Comment

I hope I don't have to jog or anything like that. Never did like gym class

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand Dennis!
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Welcome to Voda Dennis.

The only exersizes here are those used by your creativity, and possible some finger workouts :o)
                                brenT

Comment

Working...
                                X