Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 545 People (That Are To Blame)

And so many barriers to overcome...

My Reality is that...in my lifetime, humans will achieve a global society and no one will remember the feeling of nutritional hunger or the pain of some insidious ******* that we have the ability to combat...

Thinking globally is a mindset, and we all must bear the weight of making the change to this mindset.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/k...reativity.html This is our first barrier...yes...start with our schools...not changed fundamentally, since the Industrial Revolution...which is why school is mandated...doh!...many ways to promote positive change and yet, the politicians brainwash us to think that our government is where we make any difference, NOT!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

I blame everything on Canada and Barrack Obama lol jk.

Comment

John McCain 08!!!AMEN!

Comment

Seeing as you are saying prayers, Matt, keep in mind that whatever the outcome, part of having the faith means that you are aware of the importance of doing your own works and not being dependent on another, right?

This way, you needn't be disappointed if the world goes crazy and chooses style over substance, or continues it's folly rather than maintain the honor and tradition of our fathers with real measurable effort and dignity in the midst of derision....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X