Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

(P.S. Our Christmas turkey lasted 6 days last year - has taken me 12 months to consider eating it again! LOL)
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to All! Counting all my blessings and got the breads to make turkey freezer sandwiches with the leftovers. They just go from freezer to toaster oven to ready to eat. That way we have a good six months to enjoy them instead of the November gluttony.
      Karen Williams
      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Poplar Bluff Butter Basted Turkey.... Try saying that after a couple of glasses of Bubbly
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you also!

Whatever the occasion is named for the time taken to reflect on our well-being, I hope that you find yourself blessed and content with all that has quietly enriched your life.

The you can go back to partying as planned!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Really, this is my favourite holiday.... No stress except cooking, eating and drinking, and seriously, sharing time with family and good friends... and giving thanks for all that we have. And even in these challenging times... most of us in this room have much to be thankful for compared to many in this unfairly inequal world of ours.

Thanksgiving always make me think of my Nona (Italian for grandmother) who could always stretch a meal to include another hungry mouth or two and the best that her philosophy stood for (not uniquely American by any means) that no-one should sit down to eat when others went hungry.

Blessings to you all....
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

TY for all the blessings...Im thankful that

1.) As predicted my turkey literally fell off the bone, couldnt even get it out of the pan ...the secret is slow roasting and its moist and melt in your mouth stuff

2.) Good friends.. Rich and Poor

3.) A healthy family.. even tho we often fuss and fight, it would be horrible without each and everyone of them

4.) My Voda and other forum extended family

5.) That im able to hand out macsmacks and hopefully help someone on their way

6.) Celebrating 8 Years of Beating the BiG C.. and that this lifetime holds the ability to beat it, and hopefully cure it totally.

Now lets hope we all survive the panicked Christmas Season! And that Santa brings us all that we could want!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                TY for all the blessings...Im thankful that

1.) As predicted my turkey literally fell off the bone, couldnt even get it out of the pan ...the secret is slow roasting and its moist and melt in your mouth stuff

2.) Good friends.. Rich and Poor

3.) A healthy family.. even tho we often fuss and fight, it would be horrible without each and everyone of them

4.) My Voda and other forum extended family

5.) That im able to hand out macsmacks and hopefully help someone on their way

6.) Celebrating 8 Years of Beating the BiG C.. and that this lifetime holds the ability to beat it, and hopefully cure it totally.

Now lets hope we all survive the panicked Christmas Season! And that Santa brings us all that we could want!

Karen
                Amen to all the above
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                X