Christmas Game: Shoot The Snowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Game: Shoot The Snowmen

Extremely strict works! However, it only works on certain astrological signs. Myself, Aquarius, NOT! My children, Scorpio, NOT! Pisces, yes...others...yes...do not disregard astrology...it will explain and help you in ways ya just don't know. I, myself, have a journal passed down from the matrons of my lineage, based on astrology, on how to guide, (not train, not raise, not etc. but guide) you children.

Because as my forefathers passed to us, (my husband and myself). The children will be happy and well-balanced as long as the parents are happy. Keeping a keen perspective and being open with your kids, even in the bad times, including financial bad times, will go a long way in their pursuit of happiness. My morals are strictly based on the concept..."In a hundred years, who is going to care about..." whatever the dilemma. But I also impose the same query of their efforts. If you are doing good for your fellow man, "In a hundred years, who is going to care about...", your children will care! The children are the future, so why not let them steer it and give them a basis to understand their navigation?

Ya do not have to believe or follow my ancestors, but ya do have to consider how empowering it is for ya children to know that ya care for their beliefs and guide them without admonishing them. And without a knowledge of astronomy, you will be lacking in the knowledge of where strict works and does not work.
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Re: Christmas Game: Shoot The Snowmen

6880... hard to play this on a laptop gr

Comment

Working...
      X