Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 'Find Teri Something to Do' Thread

I just beat you on the cat thing.. 1854

...And got 21 butt scans.. I love that one. Play it when you have had some drink.. Its even better, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by darklight View Post

...And got 21 butt scans.. I love that one. Play it when you have had some drink.. Its even better, trust me.
      LOL ok, I'll give that a go... off to the fridge for a cool beer!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You guys are too funny lol. I guess scanning my butt is just not something I'm good at with no real world experience.
        Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Don't challange her Ramsey, she's a freak for a girl...lol

I found out when I kept challanging her and I have played games since I was a wee nipper.

You bored Teri........Mmmmmmmmmmmm Ill find one and yes the usual challange.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

LOL, ya I'm seeing that lol
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I just can't get past 7 scans!! How the hell you get 21 I 'll never know!

Comment

Heres a great one, voted number one online game, post your score.

Just click on play this game.

You are but a single indestructable tank - against an army of thousands!
                www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

When some of the people go by.. you can actually stay on the scanner... The ones with the party hats on are drunk so they cant see you.. they have X X for their eyes. When looking at the shadows, the ones without the hats are sober.. But there is one without a hat that is drunk too.. a woman.. you gotta get to know the game lol

Comment

When some of the people go by.. you can actually stay on the scanner... The ones with the party hats on are drunk so they cant see you.. they have X X for their eyes. When looking at the shadows, the ones without the hats are sober.. But there is one without a hat that is drunk too.. a woman.. you gotta get to know the game lol
                    LOL you are crazy... you have really analyzed this in depth!!! Lovin' it.. get round here and finish off the missions I can't on my PS3 games!

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/371290
                      omg this is ace *goes off to play*

ha, Marincky, I love games way too much.. What games you got?

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/371290
                        Like this one Paul

Comment

omg this is ace *goes off to play*

ha, Marincky, I love games way too much.. What games you got?
                          I just about managed to do GTA4 on my own (usually requires my son to help me on a mission or two). Got through all the missions on Saints Row (You must get this if you haven't already) but just can't complete all the activities. And as for 'Lost'... I AM LOST!

Comment

I havent got it yet. Dying to play it.. Just love GTA. Fav game of all time though is Splinter cell. Quality game!

Comment

Trust me I used to love GTA, I got Saints Row and now I can't put GTA in the machine anymore, it just seems so lame compared! Saints Row is like GTA on ACID! So much more lifelike, more action, more choices of what you can do with your characters etc... you just HAVE to put it on your xams list. I am waiting and waiting and waiting for Resident Evil.. been so delayed it's unbelieveable... But I will be first in the shop to buy it, just love that game!

Comment

Ahhh I bet lol.. Going to get it soonish... Even though I shouldnt. Just more distraction haha

Comment

Working...
                                X