Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Review of THE LEADER's Missions......lol

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
    Me THE LEADER???..... and that's why I enjoy having you as my 2nd in COMMAND......lol...... glad you guys enjoyed it...... hhhhhmmmmmm I wonder where to next...... heee hee heee.....

Holly.... is this NS Debi our Debi on FB....??? your sister???.....if so when are we going to Alienate her?......

Me, the 2nd in Command, and thata's why I enjoy having you as my Leader .. lol .. yes, we loved it, can always count on you .. hmmm, will have to think with you on WHATS NEXT ...

Yes, that is NS DEBI, yes her on FB, yes, na she is not really my sista, she is just a WANNABE, lmbo .. well you can alienate her whenever you want, according to her, you already do, ha ha ha ha ha .. no just teasing .. but ya, why not get our vodalien makeover artist, Teri, to do her up and then why not beam her up and then why not tell her to cut her nails off some more and while you are at it, let her know that I told you all this, hee hee hee .. that should get her going, LOL ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Me, the 2nd in Command, and thata's why I enjoy having you as my Leader .. lol .. yes, we loved it, can always count on you .. hmmm, will have to think with you on WHATS NEXT ...

Yes, that is NS DEBI, yes her on FB, yes, na she is not really my sista, she is just a WANNABE, lmbo .. well you can alienate her whenever you want, according to her, you already do, ha ha ha ha ha .. no just teasing .. but ya, why not get our vodalien makeover artist, Teri, to do her up and then why not beam her up and then why not tell her to cut her nails off some more and while you are at it, let her know that I told you all this, hee hee hee .. that should get her going, LOL ..

Thank you for the trust in me as your Leader.....lol.... so now lets start working on the next one ......hee hee hee......lmao.....

As for Debi I will welcome her and make sure she know what you said.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Originally posted by NSDebi View Post
        I was kidnapped......who/what/where?????

Hey hey everyone!!
        Hello there stranger.....you were kidnapped? hhhhhmmmmmm I wonder by who?...lol..... by me THE LEADER or by the Astronaughty???

Hello Debi welcome to Vodaland .... glad you finally decided to join us here too..... so how about becoming an Alien and be part of the family?.....lol

Look at what my 2nd in COMMAND as to say about you....lol..... I guess by now you know who my 2nd in COMMAND is....?????

So how about being Alienated..... ???/

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
        X