No more than zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No more than zero

The internet is full of bashers and trolls. It's an easy playground for them because they can be anonymous and many of them act in a manner far different than they act in real life. They are able to look at people as just names on a screen and don't take into account that there are in fact real feelings on the other end.

The best way to handle such a person is to ignore them. If you respond in any way, you're fueling their drive.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Racefan have you been trying to get in touch?

Comment

Not Zero more like Hero !
        That goes to Naval Design (and the others) who help those of us starting out in website building.

Comment

Originally posted by pet121
          Racefan have you been trying to get in touch?
          Yes I have, my friend. Kellie wants your opinion on a program: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sea...-question.html
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, never sure. pet121

Comment

I'll email from my website in the future so you have no doubts.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

naval I call such people wet blankets, who spread negativity out of their own projected low self worth.........

naval you know whats true, and that we appreciate you help.........just ignore such idiots and let go........

Thank you for helping me out in numerous ocasions, you've got many friends here and that affirm you....Navaldesign!

Comment

[quote=navaldesign]II have received this beautiful email from my web form:

Email : myself@myself.com
                  Nome : myself
                  Cognome : myself
                  Azienda :
                  Posizione :
                  Indirizzo :
                  Citta :
                  Provincia - CAP :
                  Nazione : Italia
                  Telefono :
                  Fax :
                  Cellulare :
                  Sito Internet : http://www.
                  Testo di_contatto : you want to be famous? [quote]

Further to Naval's horrid experience - it would seem that some sickos out there are making their way through the forums' membership. 'T was my turn today but mine was from 'Voda Host'! Lol. As per... the perp couldn't spell or get their grammar correct. They included some urls and intimated there was stuff to learn about certain people. I didn't even bother looking and just deleted the message.

This is just a warning so that if and when your's arrives you won't be upset! I advise, that no matter what they write, you don't follow any links - I reckon they could be potentially harmful!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

found out this about navaldesign email. does this give u any clues

Search results for: 202.152.162.216
                    OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre OrgID: APNICAddress: PO Box 2131City: MiltonStateProv: QLDPostalCode: 4064Country: AUReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.netNetRange: 202.0.0.0 - 203.255.255.255 CIDR: 202.0.0.0/7 NetName: APNIC-CIDR-BLKNetHandle: NET-202-0-0-0-1Parent: NetType: Allocated to APNICNameServer: NS1.APNIC.NETNameServer: NS3.APNIC.NETNameServer: NS4.APNIC.NETNameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NETNameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NETNameServer: DNS1.TELSTRA.NETComment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database viaComment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.plComment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet RegistryComment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networksComment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigateComment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For moreComment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuseComment: RegDate: 1994-04-05Updated: 2005-05-20OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARINOrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3100OrgTechEmail: search-apnic-not-arin@apnic.net# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-02-24 19:10# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                      found out this about navaldesign email. does this give u any clues

Search results for: 202.152.162.216
                      OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre OrgID: APNICAddress: PO Box 2131City: MiltonStateProv: QLDPostalCode: 4064Country: AUReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.netNetRange: 202.0.0.0 - 203.255.255.255 CIDR: 202.0.0.0/7 NetName: APNIC-CIDR-BLKNetHandle: NET-202-0-0-0-1Parent: NetType: Allocated to APNICNameServer: NS1.APNIC.NETNameServer: NS3.APNIC.NETNameServer: NS4.APNIC.NETNameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NETNameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NETNameServer: DNS1.TELSTRA.NETComment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database viaComment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.plComment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet RegistryComment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networksComment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigateComment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For moreComment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuseComment: RegDate: 1994-04-05Updated: 2005-05-20OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARINOrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3100OrgTechEmail: search-apnic-not-arin@apnic.net# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-02-24 19:10# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
                      Never mind, allien. Just ignore them. I will from now on. On the other hand, Vodahost and our forum must be really bothering them. That's quite comforting !
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Consider them ignored : who, what, when. job done sorry force of habit won't stop till i find the answer, must stop it well in some things any way.

Comment

Working...
                        X