Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Short Story

Originally posted by limebrook1
    Racefan - I am now convinced that something inside you wants to start a web site for fashion tips for bald guys (or shaved heads - is there a subtle difference??). You seem to have a wealth of advice!

LOL
    Just lessons learned the hard way, Trish. LOL
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      Did I hear some talk about bald guys???
      Ignore them, *****, they're just jealous. LOL
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Is it that obvious? ;)

You guys make shaving your head sound tempting, but if I did that, what would I use for an excuse to hide in the bathroom for an hour when the kids are on my nerves? LOL
        Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
        http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
          Ignore them, *****, they're just jealous. LOL
          Dead right we're jealous! £Shampoo, £conditioner, £hairdressers.... I contemplated it once, whilst on holiday in a really hot place, but just couldn't bring myself to do it because I would have looked like Mrs Potato Head! LoL. Some women look stunning like Sinead O'Connor and my firiend Caroline but, alas, I would just look ridiculous! I also think there are loads and loads of women out there that find shiny headed men extremely attractive. You know what they say 'grass never grows on a busy street!!!'

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
            Is it that obvious? ;)

You guys make shaving your head sound tempting, but if I did that, what would I use for an excuse to hide in the bathroom for an hour when the kids are on my nerves? LOL
            Take the newspaper in there with you and tell them your stomach doesn't "feel right". They'll leave you alone and may evacuate the house.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
              Dead right we're jealous! £Shampoo, £conditioner, £hairdressers.... I contemplated it once, whilst on holiday in a really hot place, but just couldn't bring myself to do it because I would have looked like Mrs Potato Head! LoL. Some women look stunning like Sinead O'Connor and my firiend Caroline but, alas, I would just look ridiculous! I also think there are loads and loads of women out there that find shiny headed men extremely attractive. You know what they say 'grass never grows on a busy street!!!'
              Grass never grows on a busy street? Hmmm, don't know why mine went away then. LOL
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                Take the newspaper in there with you and tell them your stomach doesn't "feel right". They'll leave you alone and may evacuate the house.
                LMAO
                That may be worth a try...
                Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
                http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Working...
                X