This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Karen McMurtrey

Will the forum ever been the same without Karen?
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

I just came accross this one. I just can't believe it. The forum will never be the same.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Sorry to be so late to pay my condolences. Karen helped me a great deal and we cooperated on a bit of business together. In private communications she shared a much sweeter side than the MacSmack we all knew from the forum. I know many of you knew this side of her as well, some much better than I... in truth she could not have been a more generous person.

Godspeed Dear Karen, peace and prayers to your family. Thank you Ramsey and all who have spoken such heartfelt and eloquent words.

Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I haven't been around for a while, and just saw this post! What a shock!

Rest in peace, Karen.
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

This makes my problems pale into insignificance. I am totally shocked by this news. Like may others I had no idea she was fighting such a horrible *******. God bless you Karen and your family. You are sorely missed.
            The Female Zone

Comment

Working...
            X