Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Avatars

ez-ez:

Well Carlos I'm Married so there are no ladies in my life..........Yes dear, I'm just finishing a few lines, sure I'll be glad to make you some coffee and get you the papper....no dear that dosn't make you look fat... got to go shes commimg.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
      ez-ez:

Well Carlos I'm Married so there are no ladies in my life..........
      lmao..

Someone please remove this post before Circus's wife sees it... we dont want him killed..

This is gotta be the most I ever laughed in one day.. Cheers Circus..

Oh.. one more thing.. I was always told that when I get married I might be making tea, fitching the paper, giving foot massages and all that.. I never thought it's normal.. but you my friend, have given me the inspiration to do it.. All I need now is a bride..LOL

Comment

you two are too much!...I guess neither of you ever heard that beauty is only skin deep and ugly runs right to the bone....
        In other words - whats on the outside doesnt matter its whats on the inside that makes one beautiful.
        I watched it happen with my ex-husband -very handsome when I met him and it took a very short time for him to transform to very ugly!...lol

Comment

Ez - I misssed the pic of the soul weaver, see I jump on and off line...there is life I need to optimize too!....

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
            you two are too much!...I guess neither of you ever heard that beauty is only skin deep and ugly runs right to the bone....
            In other words - whats on the outside doesnt matter its whats on the inside that makes one beautiful.
            I watched it happen with my ex-husband -very handsome when I met him and it took a very short time for him to transform to very ugly!...lol
            I know darlin.. both Circus and I just joking around (except for the bit about his wife will kill'em if she sees the post), but you are certainly right.. Handsome and good looking may not always be beautiful, but every beautiful person always looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
              I know darlin.. both Circus and I just joking around (except for the bit about his wife will kill'em if she sees the post), but you are certainly right.. Handsome and good looking may not always be beautiful, but every beautiful person always looks good.
              I do believe you got that! I know its wierd but I find beauty in everyone. Ive never met anyone ugly..well, ok, my ex-husband was very ugly, but Im the only girl that thinks so....lol
              sometimes one just stand alone -

Comment

Kassi59:

Dear General every one need new experences (Never met anyone you didn't like) let me introduce you to my wife. Will Rodgers died the day she was born............................Ok this was fun, but now I'm getting bored with it and most likely boring too. must get to work.

Comment

Its the truth pet....well I cant say that I didnt like. but I can however find beauty and at least a few good traits!...lol....its a talent...great tool in sales...hehee

Comment

It's bed time for this old man.. 3:15am.. you guys are a bad enfluence..LOL. I can't wait for the day when I finish my website so I feel like just a normal person asking for tips how to improve his website..LOL.. Have a good day/night all...

And Kate... Stay Beautiful.

Comment

My wife has only one good trate, she puts up with me; my house, my bank account, my cars, and my sence of hummor.

Comment

Working...
                      X