Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctor's visit!!

vasili:

yes I remember that brain surgon, Old English 800. My teachers said any thing older than 700 was Chaucer, where men were men and boys were girls, and scholars didn't under stand the jokes.

Comment

I pine for the days you needed a Church Key to open the monk's brew....
      (or at least the pull tabs that actually came off and could be joined to make "ropes" to hang as room dividers)
      Was that before written language or what???
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

while I was cleaning the garage I came across some oil cans. I asked my grandson to get me a church key. He went in the house and asked his mom ( my daughter) where a church key was. Not wanting her son to think there was something she didn't know, she past him over to grandma
        ( my new wife). When she came out side to see why I needed keys to the church, it made me feel pre Chaucer

P.S. I have a souvineer from Rome in the early 70's, an ornate can opener
        shaped like a key with a picture of the vatican on it. ( the ultimate church ket)

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
          while I was cleaning the garage I came across some oil cans. I asked my grandson to get me a church key. He went in the house and asked his mom ( my daughter) where a church key was. Not wanting her son to think there was something she didn't know, she past him over to grandma
          ( my new wife). When she came out side to see why I needed keys to the church, it made me feel pre Chaucer

P.S. I have a souvineer from Rome in the early 70's, an ornate can opener
          shaped like a key with a picture of the vatican on it. ( the ultimate church ket)
          very cool! All I ever had was the empty cans a friend found in a renovation of church...lol

Comment

Working...
          X