No experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No experience!

We have never actually built a web page from the ground up. We have a gift basket business and have used host's such as Bluemonkey and Pagebuzz. We want to change our host because you are really limited as to what you can do within your site. However, after reading some of the tutorials, I question our ability to be able to create our site using BlueVoda. We have NO knowledge of html, or web site building, connecting pages, etc. This has all been done for us, we have never had to do all of this. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Re: No experience!

Hi there and welcome to the Vodahost community!

BlueVoda is the simplest of website builders to use. You need no knowledge of HTML and the vast amount of quality in depth tutorials will tell you exactly what you need to know. If you still do not know the answer after watching them, although i think you more than likely will, you can ask on the very friendly and helpful forum.

All in all anything is possible and bluevoda and it is brilliant for both the proffesional and the complete novice of web designers.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
    X