This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ready to join

hi- can I get a free oscommerce template when I regsister?
    Also- if I'm transferring my domain name- do I still get a free one? and what does unlimitted domain names and wesites mean, if I only get one free? weird wording I iknow- but that's why I'm confused. also- it's taking forever to get a response from sales@vodahost.com which is a bummer cause I'm anxious to start. Is technical support this slow too?

Comment

Originally posted by jeanrae
      hi- can I get a free oscommerce template when I regsister?
      Also- if I'm transferring my domain name- do I still get a free one? and what does unlimitted domain names and wesites mean, if I only get one free? weird wording I iknow- but that's why I'm confused. also- it's taking forever to get a response from sales@vodahost.com which is a bummer cause I'm anxious to start. Is technical support this slow too?
      Hi,

You get the standard OScomerce template that goes with the basic version provided by VodaHost.

Yes, you can have a free domain name, but you must associate your account to this new domain name. You can then transfer also your old one, or simply point it to your account.

Unlimited domain names and sites means that IF you want to purchase additional domain names (these are not free) you can point them all to the same account, and have one site for every domain name. You just add them as addon domains in your account, and they by all means function as independent sites.

Hope you had your answers.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After you sign up, you can have a FREE osCommerce template from the selection.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X