X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ready for 2nd domain name to add to my account

Originally posted by racefan20
    No worries, my friend. It's better that a question gets answered twice rather than not at all.
    Thanks Racefan. Have a look at http://www.southernmarine.info/Linda Tell me what you think about combining BV and OR like that. I made the Homepage and the Service Area to see if i could have it work and it seems that everything is Ok.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Thanks Racefan. Have a look at http://www.southernmarine.info/Linda Tell me what you think about combining BV and OR like that. I made the Homepage and the Service Area to see if i could have it work and it seems that everything is Ok.
      It looks awesome, nice work!

I wonder, though, when we ALL wise up? (This is not a commentary on your site, just a general thing.) Research has shown that the average site visitor's focus is on the right side of the screen, yet we still stick our navigation tools on the left side. Seems to me that we're all wasting valuable page views this way. Your thoughts?
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
        It looks awesome, nice work!

I wonder, though, when we ALL wise up? (This is not a commentary on your site, just a general thing.) Research has shown that the average site visitor's focus is on the right side of the screen, yet we still stick our navigation tools on the left side. Seems to me that we're all wasting valuable page views this way. Your thoughts?
        Never thought about that, didn't even know. To me comes natural to look for the menu on the left hand, but yet researchesrs can't be wrong. I'll give it some thinking.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

An interesting experiment might be to add identical links menus on both the right and left sides of a page. They would link to identical pages, but the pages would have different urls (i.e. the left side links to a page called news, while the right side links to a page called news1 or something). Then it would be easy to see which one generates the most clicks.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

It's a great idea, but ican't do it in my site because a have a drop down menu, which only opens to the right, so it would go outside the page
            Navaldesign

Comment

I hope to get some serious work done on the new site we'd talked about within the next week or so, I may play with it on that.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Great !
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X