Couple questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple questions.

Hey, I have got BV website builder but am holding back on paying for the hosting just until I know I can get what i would like? I plan on making 2 websites.

My first website is going to be a games website and on each page I want the top 10 games and other information like that, but as it would be changing every few days is there a way for me to change every page at once as I will have a couple of 100 pages and it would be basically impossible for me to do it individually.

I hope to also make a website selling 3D content through pay-pal but my question is when I setup the paypal how do I know what people have ordered?

Thanks =]

Re: Couple questions.

This is worth a read to answer your first question http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ge-bv-php.html

Each Paypal button you assign will need to have a description + an amount. So when PayPal notify you of new funds - You will know because these details will be on it.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks! My site will be completed in the next couple of days.

I have another question I hope someone can help me with, nothing major but would be very handy, I have got some adverts on my site and I used the html to insert it into my site, is there a way so that in the builder I can see how big the advert is so its easier to place without having to keep on previewing my site?

Thanks!

Comment

Use the html tool in BlueVoda and then preview.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell-V View Post
          is there a way so that in the builder I can see how big the advert is so its easier to place without having to keep on previewing my site?

Thanks!
          Anyway I have found a way, it shows how big something is in the bottom right so you jsut have to change it to the size of the ad

Comment

Thanks, I don't know how this would work but would work but I would like to know what games have been played the most so I can organize them manually. I would only really need a 'hit counter' what isn't difficult but is there a way so I could somehow port the data to a separate page or even a database so I know what to change? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X