soho launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soho launch

I am currently trying out the Blue Voda website builder. I like the whole system, very good! I want to build an e commerce site. Is their a trial version of the Soholaunch version or do I have to purchase a plan before I can use it? I would just like to try it out before purchasing it.
    Thank You
    Ric.

Re: soho launch

Since soho is server based, we do not give trial version like we do bluevoda...In order for you to use soho, we would have to give you server access.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello!!
      i do not really understand the difference between Soho Launch and Voda Host....
      i know, one is a builder which i can download...and the other is one on the web...i can use from any computer (also a mac?)...
      but what is better?...and is there any other difference?
      Thanks soo much

Comment

Soho is installed automatically on your site through your control panel. It creates automatically some standard pages, and you can delete ny that you don't want or add others that you need.
        Being server based, it will work for Macs also.
        The content is added by you (or edited) in the pages through the online administration interface.

You can add your own text, images or other, even HTML code.
        It also has a store automatically created, that you can customize to your needs.

The difference is that it is not WYSIWYG, so there will be slight differences when viewed from different computers. Also, the theme (template) is not freely created as in BlueVoda, there is a number of templates that you can choose from, OR have one custom built or purchased (specifically for Soho).
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks so much Navadesign:)
          was a help.....i still hesitate.....
          having a mac, and a pc (working more often on the mac) and my clients like when i come and show the presentation on a mac.....
          but if i understand it right...i can do the website on Blue voda.....and if i need...still work also on soho launch (what i have to purchase than)
          Thanks so much for your time:)

Comment

Working...
          X