.co.za domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .co.za domain name

I live in South Africa I would just like to know if it is at all possible to register a .co.za domain with Vodahost?
    Regards
    Lorena Ruffini

Re: .co.za domain name

You buy from your local domain seller and host and point it to Vodahost.

Comment

Please elaborate further on the co.za domain name as i have design couple of website on bluevoda then i want to your company to host the sites.

Comment

co.za domain names can't be registered outside your country. They are national TLDs.

Any domain name, registered anywhere, can be used with a VodaHost account.

You can simply point your domain DNS (nameservers) on your VodaHost account.

When you purchase your hosting account, you can either declare the existing domain name as primary, in which case your account will be automatically related to this domain name, OR you can use the coupon "freedomain" (see details in ordering page) in which case you get a new domain free for one year, and you can use the same hosting account also for your existing domain, adding it as "add on domain".
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X