X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain help

Hi,

I am new and any help would be great.

I have create a website and wish to get a domain from Vodahost and have it direct/point to my new website.
    In this case, do i have to do this myself in my account log in or Vodahost is able to help me with this?

Thanks

Blu

Re: domain help

You can purchase hosting from Vodahost and get your domain name FREE for 1 year if purchased at the same time, after which to be assigned a hosting account IP address, and a Control Panel which you can access that hosting account. Upon purchase of hosting, you will first receive an Invoice documenting your purchase, and then once your account is fully established, you will receive a "Welcome Email" that includes all the details of your hosting account and Logon information so you can access it fully.

After you have completed your purchase and your account is set up, you will access your Domain Management Panel and enter the assigned DNS/Nameserver information to point to your VodaHost Hosting Account.
    > Features of VodaHost Hosting
    > Purchase Hosting Here (and register Domain name at the same time)

> Make Nameserver Changes For Your VodaHost (eNom) Domain name

Also extremely helpful is the archive of tutorials and useful resources to enlighten and enable you to make predictable progress:
    > Complete Tutorial Archive
    > VodaHost Web Building Knowledgebase
    > Useful Resources & Help Center

> Complete BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library​..The A-Z Tutorial collection of how to use BlueVoda effectively
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you!

I have since purchased a domain and now just looking to have it direct to my website. I hope I am able to do it.

Thanks.

Comment

> TUTORIALS: How to change your name servers (DNS) at various popular registries, including Godaddy, Network Solutions and VodaHost Domains.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X