This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to install template

I downloaded one of the new templates, but all it creates is a nt6.zip folder and some .xml and .jpg files. How do I get it into my Blue Voda page

Trying to install template

Fifth time I am posting this, I keep getting deleted. I need to get started! Chose a new template from the templates page and downloaded it - all I have is a nt6.zip folder that is empty, and some .xml and .jpg files. How do I get them into my Web builder page? and then, do I save it as a template or page.

Comment

Re: Trying to install template

1. Likely the download is corrupted for whatever reason. Try using the Downloader Tool suggested HERE.

2. Once you successfully download the BlueVoda Templates, you need to follow the Tutorial to learn how to install them onto your BlueVoda web page.

3. Review this post to learn of some Tips on how to "customize" a BV Template so you can properly vary the sizes of your webpages without losing the graphical design.

4. As far as how to 'Save' your pages with the BV Template, I suggest you save it as a "Template" so you will be able to properly duplicate additional pages by using the methods clearly outlined in this post.

The directions, tools, and tips are all plain to find and use if you look for them.

In any event, you can always Contact Customer Support for problem resolution, as there is really not much anyone in the Forums can assist you with in regards to "downloading" anything or dealing with particular errors caused by not precisely following the required methods or processes outlined in depth by the Tutorials or Tips mentioned in the many Forum threads.

* To preserve your Forum permissions, STOP POSTING DUPLICATE THREADS as this is a violation of Forum Rules.
      (Your earlier duplicate Posts were deleted as required, and you've been given this single Warning as a courtesy.)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I do not get Blue voda to host my site yet, so will customer support help me? I am not talking about the regular templates, I am talking about the 'new' templates at the bottom which are 'ready to go'.

Comment

No, on both accounts.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X