This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free domain name

hi.im new user of blue voda. i have an overview of blue voda and its simply magical.now as i want to build my own website, for that i want to register domain name. kindly tell me how can i register a free domain name.thanku

Re: free domain name

Domain Names are never "free" from anyone, anytime.

You can, however, Register a new Domain Name free of charges for one year with the purchase of Hosting from VodaHost if you type "freedomain" in the Coupon field during the transaction process. You will have to pay renewal fees for the Domain every year after the first "free' year.

Use this link to Search Domain Name availability, purchase a Domain, or purchase Hosting with a Domain Name free for the first year >> https://www.vodahost.net/cart.php?a=add&domain=register
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

what if we have already registered hosting other than blue voda?

if we are already registered hosting other than blue voda, what we should do to launch website using blue voda

Comment

Re: what if we have already registered hosting other than blue voda?

Originally posted by areej View Post
        if we are already registered hosting other than blue voda, what we should do to launch website using blue voda
        Websites created using BlueVoda Web Builder require hosting from VodaHost to be published. There is no other way around this.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X