This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need IP adress

Hi there, I am trying to publish my website on a different ip adress from the list that is given in Bluevoda. How can I change this IP adress? Thanks for reading.

Re: IP adress

Originally posted by hein5689 View Post
    Hi there, I am trying to publish my website on a different ip adress from the list that is given in Bluevoda. How can I change this IP adress? Thanks for reading.
    To "refresh" the IP List in the Publish Drop-Down Menu to include your assigned IP, download a new copy of BlueVoda and install it over your present installation to "over-write" the current IP List (do not delete your current installation from your computer, as this will delete all your saved page files as well).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

IP adress II

I would like to use the ip adress my provider uses, is that possible or can I only use IP adresses provided by Bluevoda? I wanted to ask this in the same thread however it is closed. Thank you, Hein

Comment

Re: IP adress II

Originally posted by hein5689 View Post
        I would like to use the ip adress my provider uses, is that possible or can I only use IP adresses provided by Bluevoda? I wanted to ask this in the same thread however it is closed. Thank you, Hein
        BlueVoda will only un-encrypt page files and publish to a VodaHost server, thus requiring you to purchase hosting from VodaHost if you wish to use BlueVoda.

It is impossible to publish any BlueVoda-created pages elsewhere.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X