Old customer- need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old customer- need information

Hello, Kassi here. I was here in 2005 when the company was born. I grew to a Major General and then was lead astray to use a different hosting. Ive had nothing but headaches since.
    Im seriously thinking of coming back to VodaHosting.
    Im in a bad place. I tried to migrate to a cheaper hosting, true you get what you pay for.
    I now have my domain names on one hosting and my cpanel on another.
    The new hosting I was directing to stated free migration.
    They actually meant that I was to do it all myself. I am not qualified to do that. So Im stuck.
    One hosting is paid for a year, the other Im paying 30$ a month.
    I still have to work up money to be able to transfer here, but wanted to know
    if customers that left are allowed to come back. ?
    How much total will I need to fix my hot mess :( ?
    Is there a person I can speak with one on one. Im not familiar with anyone any more.
    Seems the ground breaking crew isnt here any more. I know one that is and have been in touch on FB.
    Thank you for any help you can offer me.

Hi Kassi, it would be great to have you back! We have old clients come back all the time, and we can also migrate your site for you. The best thing to do is open a ticket:

we need to look at the site to see what is involved, and then when you are ready you can reopen your account and get back to us to move it over.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Is this *****?
      ill do that.
      I've been lurking for a while now wondering what to say or do.
      I will open the ticket to start the ball, that way you will know the true hot mess I'm in ‍♀️.
      we can go from there.
      Thank you General

Comment

No, he's on Holiday, just filling in for him, we look forward to having you as a client again!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Nice! Good to know hes still lurking somewhere ... I have submitted a ticket with all my information so as you can look at the mess Ive made and see if there is something that can be done. Please dont shake your head when you see it....hahahhaha Ima seat of the pants learner... ;)

Comment

Working...
          X