X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions before signing up..hope you don't mind

2. No charge for addon domains
    (WS_BLUE ASK: WHERE TO CLICK, TO SEE HOW TO DO AADON DOMAINS? THANKS)

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...skin_addon.htm

3. You are asked for the coupon during the signup procedure. Insert the coupon freedomain when asked for it, so you will get a free domain name at no charge.
    (WSBLUE: TO TRANSFER MY DOMAIN, I DON'T NEED A COUPON; DO I? )

No if you want to transfer you don't need a coupon. Vodahost will take care of ONE FREE TRANSFER . Please note that if you chose not to get a free domain name at the moment of signing up, you will no longer be entitled to it afterwards.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      WsBlue,
      you are asking for something that is NOT a Vodahost obligation. I'm simply a forum member and i prepare scripts for other Vodahost members only when my real job, which has nothing to do with Vodahost, allows me to do so. Also, your form is not complete, as BOTH the upload fields have the same name. You should rename the second one, in fotomobil1 for the script to work.

Vodahost helps all the way new customers, and also forum members that have not yet become customers, but intend to. But please understand that the help provided by the forum members is given for free, only because we are interested in helping each other. In your case we have a very long script, in a language that doesn't help very much. Anyway your script is there, in the appropriate thread. I hope you appreciate this.
      SURE AND OF COURSE I REALLY VERY APPRECIATE VERY MUCH ABOUT ALL THE HELP PROVIDE BY YOU AND ALSO FROM ALL OTHER MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM. HAPPY WORLD PEACE DAY. WS-Blue

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X