Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back using Bluevoda

Hi, All

Was a massive fan of bluevoda for my charity group " Billingham Charity Trophy Fun Day".

Ladyeye helped me build a great site, unfortunealtley my group were promised the earth by a web design company who offered hosting design and up keep on a new site.
    This totally let us down and due to some personal problems i missed the payments.

I have web space still through blue voda and have a new domain name, will it be easy to get this name and use my bluevoda webspace and builder and unfortuneatley start again.
    I am desperate because my charity group is now quite big and it looks terrible for our sponsors.

Any help really appreciated
    Paul

ps i wish i had never went to so called pro's, hope i can remember some of the knowledge i did have

Re: I am back using Bluevoda and totally lost

what is your question?
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

HI, Good point

That wasn't really a question more panicky rant lol.
      Basically i have lost my login details etc for Bluevoda, but i know i have paid for my web space and a domain name however i have registered a new name i want to use.

Will it be a problem to get my access details and also get this domain name transferred to bluevoda?

Also i have paid for the name www.billinghamcharitytrophy.com wondering if i could build the new site using this then transfer to my other one when the new site is totally finished, rather than having a half done site online. So all my committee could view the new site while i am building it?

PS Is it ok to have apage width of 900? I am sure i was told to keep it at 800 once uopn a time.

Many Thanks
      Paul

PS Support my epic charity walk www.blackmeg.co.uk

Comment

You can safley have a page width up to but prob not excceding 1000 pixles. In regard to your other question, you should post a support ticket and our friends at VodaHost will fix it for you.... I hope this helps
        Regards
        The Female Zone

Comment

Hi Paul,
          Originally posted by pburgum View Post
          Will it be a problem to get my access details and also get this domain name transferred to bluevoda?
          For this you should open a support ticket.
          Originally posted by pburgum View Post
          Also i have paid for the name www.billinghamcharitytrophy.com wondering if i could build the new site using this then transfer to my other one when the new site is totally finished, rather than having a half done site online. So all my committee could view the new site while i am building it?
          This link should help for this http://www.vodahost.com/tut_dns.htm
          PS Is it ok to have apage width of 900? I am sure i was told to keep it at 800 once uopn a time.
          I have my width set to 1000 and never had an issue yet.
          Never Let a Kind word go Un said!

Soy Candles

Comment

Working...
          X