This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpanel hosting

Since I am in the field of entertainment broadcasting, I consistently need to run a good number of websites. Every now and then, I am required to launch a new web portal for some new movie, serial or show. This definitely has pushed me a lot into the job of researching cheap cpanel hosting providers who along with their economical rates could offer me the best cpanel hosting services. Obviously the combination looks odd because you cannot have a cheap cpanel hosting company offering quality services. I used to think the same until I met VodaHost cpanel hosting providers.

I was immensely engrossed in searching for the best cpanel hosting service on net, and I got several cpanel host service providers. But, I was looking for something new, which can fulfill all my requirements under one roof. So after searching a lot, I finally found VodaHost cpanel hosting. Since, it was my first visit to their site, I found it very impressive, when I went through each and every service, I got amazed that how could VodaHost provide all these services at an affordable price. From then onwards, I stopped myself for the searching of cpanel hosting service, because I got more than enough what I was looking for from this wonderful company. You may find many cpanel hosting service providers, but I am sure that you will never get same option facilities that this company is offering with their cheap cpanel hosting service. In many cpanel hosting providers, some have lesser options, whereas others have extremely high cost, but VodaHost is the one, which provided me everything that I was looking for and it is a cheap cpanel hosting service.

These are the guys who have genuinely thought about offering best cpanel hosting services at reasonable rates. As soon as I spotted VodaHost website, I contacted them to check if what they have published on their website is for real. Instead of trapping me with big words, this cpanel hosting service explained to me about all their cpanel hosting plans in details. They clearly mentioned about their no hidden cost arrangement and told me the exact amount that I need to pay them on monthly basis. Frankly speaking, I have not had this sort of experience with any other company before.

If you’re looking to score the best cpanel hosting service at the cheapest prices, do what I did: switch to VodaHost. Do not be fooled by the many other cpanel hosting companies that always claim to be the best cpanel hosting service but do not even know what they’re doing. When you contact their customer service hotline to ask why you’re website is running slow and they answer with a canned response on server maintenance and upgrades. You push further and they give you nothing. And the worst part is, they try to sell you on dedicated virtual servers so you don’t have to share traffic with the rest of their clients for the near ungodly price of $40 per month and yet you can get the same speeds as if you are on a shared server. Nothing irks me more than being promised with the best cpanel hosting and cheap cpanel hosting service only to later find out that the best and cheapest services had “hidden costs” all over the contract.

This is exactly the reason why I decided to switch to VodaHost. True, the company’s most basic plan at $7.95 a month is on a shared server but it runs just as well as any who promised that you’re on a virtual server all by yourself. I’ve been using their service for months now and I’ve yet to encounter one run-in with the probably, contrary to the few reviews that I read indicating otherwise. By my book, that’s cheap cpanel host and the best cpanel host service, rolled into one with this company.

Another important factor that I would like to mention about VodaHost hosting here is that this amazingly cheap cpanel hosting company is its undisputable customer care service. Their technical support team is courteous, knowledgeable and very active. I was barely ever kept on hold to my questions and was always informed regularly about the status of my queries. I have also asked VodaHost to gather information on various technical stuffs and they have always met my expectations.

The road with VodaHost was really easy and smooth for me. All I had to do is to provide VodaHost hosting experts with some basic technical information about my websites and this cpanel hosting company took care of the rest, leaving me with little to worry about. They offered me almost all the features that I asked for. In fact, they also introduced me to their highly advanced set of best cpanel hosting features that actually helped me take control of a variety of interesting and challenging functions.

The other features of the same $7.95 a month plan that I got from VodaHost were phenomenal. I was allocated unlimited worth of disk space, unlimited monthly data transfer from VodaHost; I knew my business was lucky to get that kind of traffic and yet my $7.95 monthly is free at zero setup charges more than covered for it. Nowhere else will you will find cheap cpanel hosting services like VodaHost offers.

VodaHost also offers you free Domain Name and registration services which you cannot find in other providers. Most services charge you an amount for creating a domain name and for a small business operating out of a few web pages for retail transactions per day; you will find yourself in a bind with cheap cpanel hosting that does not offer free domain name creation. With VodaHost, website building is also free and my experience thus far has been painless and effortless.

Uptime indicators are also critical with cheap cpanel hosting services because you might pay cheap but suffer from not being able to do business through your site. With VodaHost, I got regular emails informing me of scheduled maintenance operations, server shutdown, upgrades, and other services that will interrupt my website uptime.

There are many other features like free domain name. So, I can provide registration for new users to my web pages. It can also handle unlimited email accounts. There is no chance for occurring overflow due to low-disc space with VodaHost. The best part is, I can host multiple websites and manage all the registration in those websites using this single tool! I can buy or sell my goods with the help of multiple carts and merchant accounts. I can also earn money using the affiliate program of the VodaHost.

VodaHost is indeed the best cpanel hosting service. They offer so many unique features and services such as search engine submission and social bookmarking. VodaHost has an amazing customer service, which answers all your questions to any problems you might encounter. When using their service, it surprised me as their service was more than enough and hence, I can call it the best cpanel hosting provider. I was regretting why I was such a dumb person to spend all my money on some **** software where I have to pay money for every tool, but with VodaHost web hosting, they provide me everything I needed and more.

It is the truth that VodaHost has changed my life. I was immensely pleased with the features and service of this wonderful company. All the requirements in my mind were fulfilled with this, and the best part of their service was the price. I have never seen such a cheap cpanel hosting which is providing everything that I have never dreamt about. The unlimited disk storage space was the greatest among them all. Here cheap cpanel hosting along with the best cpanel hosting is the main aim of their service.

I say, VodaHost has been good to me with my business thus far. The monthly rates are cheap enough, domain registration and website building is free, network speeds are good, uptime indicators are healthy and downtimes are predictable, the storage allocation is more than sufficient and data transfer are unlimited – exactly what I expect from the best cpanel hosting service around.

Today, I am hosting over 15 websites on VodaHost hosting account. These websites include my WordPress Blogs and other PHP and CMS based portals. They also helped me setup auto responders on most of my websites so that I can stay in constant touch with my visitors. Recently, I set up a forum too with VodaHost. Their 99.9% uptime guarantee is true and dependable. I have been with this company for a while now and till date, I personally have had no issues regarding downtime ever. Even if I ever had some technical problems, they always attended to them in the shortest possible duration. For all such reasons, I believe VodaHost as the best cpanel host company offering cheap cpanel hosting plans.

I highly recommend VodaHost as the best cpanel hosting services providers in the present market. Their features, cheap cpanel hosting plans and customer care service is genuinely remarkable. I don’t think that you will be getting anything better than VodaHost web hosting, if you are searching for a cheap cpanel hosting company that offers the best cpanel hosting service. Try VodaHost, value for your money and it will help grow your business. For $7.95 a month, really that’s more than what I bargained for.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X